Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LOVE THE JUDGE

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Re: LOVE THE JUDGE

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:59 pm

sgt schultz wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
sgt schultz wrote:Yes, we all know that. Thanks for the clarification.
Always glad to provide folks like you an education... it's the least I can do.

As mentioned, we all know that, including myself, even before you so eloquently pointed it out. I should have rephrased so as to not get you all upset. And nice going, 8401, what, 5, six, posts in this thread, and yet, not a single one on topic.
I don't see any on topic...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:08 pm

NS8401 wrote:
sgt schultz wrote:Yes, we all know that. Thanks for the clarification.
Always glad to provide folks like you an education... it's the least I can do.
Oh, and Schultz, your summary of Hamliton's actions are an opinion not a fact. You can also google the meaning of both words, as we all understand how confusing the two concepts can be to Fox Channel viewers.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:06 am

Google this, sore loser.
an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:20 am

sgt schultz wrote:Google this, sore loser.
Google what grasshopper?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Sorry if your lack of grasp of concepts like fact and opinion cause so much strife for you. Calling assholes like Pence various things and booing him is going to be a big part of the future, as they lost the popular vote AND this will be regarded as the worst Presidency in our history. Republicans and Democrats alike acknowledge we are headed for big trouble.

If you can't handle this reality or a grasp of the constitution then maybe you should head back to the shallow end of the pool and not engage in conversations above your ability.
this[th is]pronoun, plural these[th eez] (Show IPA)1.(used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis):This is my coat.2.(used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., referring to the one nearer in place, time, or thought; opposed to that):This is Liza and that is Amy.
― Matt

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:37 pm

TC, you really should consider professional help to resolve your anger issues. So how'd you like the video? The Judge, ain't she great!!
an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:04 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sorry if your lack of grasp of concepts like fact and opinion cause so much strife for you. Calling assholes like Pence various things and booing him is going to be a big part of the future, as they lost the popular vote AND this will be regarded as the worst Presidency in our history. Republicans and Democrats alike acknowledge we are headed for big trouble.

If you can't handle this reality or a grasp of the constitution then maybe you should head back to the shallow end of the pool and not engage in conversations above your ability.
this[th is]pronoun, plural these[th eez] (Show IPA)1.(used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis):This is my coat.2.(used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., referring to the one nearer in place, time, or thought; opposed to that):This is Liza and that is Amy.
I must say, it was quite an enjoyable election, don't you think?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:08 pm

Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

I must say, it was quite an enjoyable election, don't you think?
For entertainment value and the incredible nature of it really was second to none no matter your side...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:31 am

I think it was interesting he got you to vote for him. :red

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton,
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:43 am

And I'll always respect you for this...
― Matt

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:11 am

Merci beaucoup monsieur.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:54 am

NS8401 wrote:Take Texas out and he loses fair and square... what's your point?
How do you figure? He won 306-232. Removing Texas from the union would put him at 268-232 which would send it to the House of Representatives, which, I'm pretty sure republicans would still control even without Texas reps, so Trump would still win.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:48 am

bmw wrote:
How do you figure? He won 306-232. Removing Texas from the union would put him at 268-232 which would send it to the House of Representatives, which, I'm pretty sure republicans would still control even without Texas reps, so Trump would still win.
Interesting that a sore loser dem would suggest removing Texas but not California...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:04 am

bmw wrote:
Switch Texas to Clinton and she wins... I assumed we were switching California to Trump so I offered an alternative that assumes California didn't switch. I know he didn't switch Texas for me in his.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:22 am

NS8401 wrote:
bmw wrote:
Switch Texas to Clinton and she wins... I assumed we were switching California to Trump so I offered an alternative that assumes California didn't switch. I know he didn't switch Texas for me in his.
Or give each state and DC one vote and Trump wins in a bigger landslide, where his support goes up to 59% (30/51) from 57% (306/538).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic