Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald Trump Goes to Church

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Donald Trump Goes to Church

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:28 am

screen glare wrote:If you two geniuses are going to tip over the game board and stomp off in a huff because you have no intelligent response - at least come up with a better insult than asshat. It sounds like something a second grade boy yells in revelry on the playground because his dad won't allow him to say the word ass.

"Asshat, asshat, nah nah nah nah nah"

Grow up.
I could have went in more detail about how worthless of a parrot you are, but it wasn't really worth my time. You are a partisan hack.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:15 am

I'm not taking the bait as you fein ignorance - and ask the obvious regarding Carson's unfortunate and shameful Uncle Tom routine.
Just stop a black Detroiter on the street - and ask him. Or her.
Last edited by screen glare on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:22 am

Not a parrot. Nor a partisan hack. Just a patriot. Deal with it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:00 am

BTW - I see that NOT ONLY Vlad-the-Invader wants Trump in the oval office, but ISIS leadership is barking THEIR hope that Trump becomes President.

Don't you wonder why our ENEMIES want Trump as the next leader of the free world? Is it because they believe he will foil their plots to take over other countries - and behead, blow up, and burn to death Americans and our allies?

Wake up, all you Patrick Henry and Betsy Ross types on this board. The chance to deny our evil enemies what they want draws near - at your private voting booth.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:50 pm

screen glare wrote:I'm not taking the bait as you fein ignorance - and ask the obvious regarding Carson's unfortunate and shameful Uncle Tom routine.
You're just scared to death of the question and are avoiding it at all costs... For whatever reason answering it would cut you down several pegs and you don't want that do you?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:29 pm

NS8401 wrote:
screen glare wrote:I'm not taking the bait as you fein ignorance - and ask the obvious regarding Carson's unfortunate and shameful Uncle Tom routine.
You're just scared to death of the question and are avoiding it at all costs... For whatever reason answering it would cut you down several pegs and you don't want that do you?
Stop It, both of you.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Stop It, both of you.
Sigh... :hat

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic