Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trans People at Stage 8 in 10 Stages of Genocide

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mega Hertz

Re: Trans People at Stage 8 in 10 Stages of Genocide

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:58 pm

Idk, man. I've seen some serious shit around here. I joined with this SN in 2012 but I had a name going back to 2008. At the worst, I roll my eyes and huff and move on. It's a chicken and egg thing. Should people be dipshits on a public forum? And if they do, do others have to be here to deal with it? I think once in all my time here I reported a post because it had a racial slur in it. Lots of shit goes by but that wasn't cool, if only because I respect MW and him running this board at a loss for us. I thought guys like jry and Cobra Commander were nuts when Obama was president. We found that shark to jump...

One last time, whatever happened to Russell Trombone?

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:04 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:58 pm
Idk, man. I've seen some serious shit around here. I joined with this SN in 2012 but I had a name going back to 2008. At the worst, I roll my eyes and huff and move on. It's a chicken and egg thing. Should people be dipshits on a public forum? And if they do, do others have to be here to deal with it? I think once in all my time here I reported a post because it had a racial slur in it. Lots of shit goes by but that wasn't cool, if only because I respect MW and him running this board at a loss for us. I thought guys like jry and Cobra Commander were nuts when Obama was president. We found that shark to jump...

Rusty's innards were FINALLY irreversibly pulled out - may he RIP.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:04 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:

Rusty's innards were FINALLY irreversibly pulled out - may he RIP.
S.Farley and FredLeonard 🤣
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:54 am

Mega Hertz wrote:

Cobra commander became a lot more tame after he had kids. We chat on Facebook all the time. I really despised him at one time, but he truly changed from his 2004-07 persona.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:21 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:26 am
If you realized the pain I was going through in coming out and battling several chronic illnesses along with your online bullying, you would stop.
Gotta be honest. I don't understand how I've bullied you. I disagree with you on things, but I don't see any bullying here. I think you need to speak with a therapist to learn how to deal with the anxiety of having people disagree with you. I'm just some weird idiot on the internet. My words should have no influence on you.
You don’t realize how many times I have thought about killing myself from the combination of everything. I am not at that point now, but you can’t be in my shoes. You are unlikely to have grown up with a physically abusive father and a cult that says you are no better than a pedo for having same sex attraction.
Speak with a therapist about this shit, too. Holding onto that kind of negative stuff will just hold you back from having a happy life. You need to learn how to let go and move forward. You're like forty. The clock is ticking. Stop goofing around online and start building real things for yourself. From everything you've said here, it sounds like the internet is not a healthy place for you. Believe me you have plenty of time, the ship can turn around quicker than you think, but now's the time to do it.
I find it interesting that you know who Revox is.
He posted here as Fire Chief and something else a while back. Why would I not know who he is?
I hope you are reincarnated as a trans woman in Russia in your next life. Then you will finally understand.
You are a white dude living in the suburban US and you made the choice to identify as non-binary. I really doubt your day-to-day hassles are anything in comparison to what someone in a country that is much less welcoming, and frankly, much more brutal, to LGBTQIA+ people.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:11 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:21 am
If you realized the pain I was going through in coming out and battling several chronic illnesses along with your online bullying, you would stop.
Gotta be honest. I don't understand how I've bullied you. I disagree with you on things, but I don't see any bullying here. I think you need to speak with a therapist to learn how to deal with the anxiety of having people disagree with you. I'm just some weird idiot on the internet. My words should have no influence on you.
You don’t realize how many times I have thought about killing myself from the combination of everything. I am not at that point now, but you can’t be in my shoes. You are unlikely to have grown up with a physically abusive father and a cult that says you are no better than a pedo for having same sex attraction.
Speak with a therapist about this shit, too. Holding onto that kind of negative stuff will just hold you back from having a happy life. You need to learn how to let go and move forward. You're like forty. The clock is ticking. Stop goofing around online and start building real things for yourself. From everything you've said here, it sounds like the internet is not a healthy place for you. Believe me you have plenty of time, the ship can turn around quicker than you think, but now's the time to do it.
He posted here as Fire Chief and something else a while back. Why would I not know who he is?
I hope you are reincarnated as a trans woman in Russia in your next life. Then you will finally understand.
You are a white dude living in the suburban US and you made the choice to identify as non-binary. I really doubt your day-to-day hassles are anything in comparison to what someone in a country that is much less welcoming, and frankly, much more brutal, to LGBTQIA+ people.
I don't normally quote a bunch of paragraphs. But what Beard is saying here is what I've been thinking as I've perused this thread.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:19 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
You said I hang out with pedos, groomers, and child abusers. And now you gaslight and say I should be okay while continuing to misgender me? Fuck that and fuck you.

BTW, I already have a therapist.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:20 pm

Round Six wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:11 am
Neckbeard wrote:
I don't normally quote a bunch of paragraphs. But what Beard is saying here is what I've been thinking as I've perused this thread.
Great…..Tell someone who gives a fuck.

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:43 pm

Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:19 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
You said I hang out with pedos, groomers, and child abusers. And now you gaslight and say I should be okay while continuing to misgender me? Fuck that and fuck you.

BTW, I already have a therapist.
Well if I’m wrong, what’s there to be mad about? Calm down!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:49 pm

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:01 pm

You didn’t read. Have someone explain it to you, bud.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:44 am

https://fox59.com/indiana-news/transgen ... -jail/amp/

Looks like children are closer to stage 8 tbh

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:32 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:44 am

Sounds like the inmates did the right thing.

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:36 am

Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:32 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:44 am

Sounds like the inmates did the right thing.
no foul play suspected.
If people were targeting trannies for violence, I'd think this shitbag who was molesting children who are ASD would have an end that involved foul play tbh.

its almost as if the narrative in OP doesn't stand up.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:02 am

Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:20 pm
Great…..Tell someone who gives a fuck.
Exactly my point of view.

You don't get it.
No matter how many trials and tribulations you have been thru in life, nobody cares.
We all have issues on our life. Some have been abused. Some have been taken advantage of. It happens.
I'm confident that if I aired my problems on here, and included my address, everyone would mail me 50 cents so I could call someone who cares.
Last edited by Round Six on Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic