Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fascists' storm The US capital.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Fascists' storm The US capital.

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 am

Matt, these are the worst of the worst that attacked our elected Senators and Congressional officials. They are treasonous bastards that tried to disrupt the processes of our democratic republic. You said yourself that you are not okay with this. They charged at security and security stood their ground. In Florida, it's perfectly legal for a citizen to do what they did.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:03 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:59 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:52 am
BLM aren't Nazis, so it's totally different. BLM never terrorized federal chambers.
So supporting the President and questioning the government and ballots makes you a Nazi? There may be a couple Nazis in the group, just like there may be a couple of Antifa members in disguise. Most are not. That’s not a reason to kill somebody.

Some BLM supporters are communist Marxists who want to overthrow the government and hate white people, perhaps to the level of wanting them eliminated. I don’t think they should be killed either.

There needs to be a clear and present danger on a person to even consider killing (self defense), no matter who you are or what your beliefs may be.

I stand by my comment. You are scum.
Twenty people charging at a guy with a baton is okay? I'd rather be scam than support Nazis.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:07 am

I don’t know if you are stupid, or just so far to the left you can’t read and understand any opinion you don’t agree with. Does a person charging with a baton warrant a killing? How do you know they were Nazis? Were you there? Do you know these people personally?

You are a hypocrite and scum.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:09 am

There were known Nazis on site. You are a Nazi sympathizing piece of shit. Look at the pictures taken if you are brave enough. Face the truth.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:11 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 am
Matt, these are the worst of the worst that attacked our elected Senators and Congressional officials. They are treasonous bastards that tried to disrupt the processes of our democratic republic. You said yourself that you are not okay with this. They charged at security and security stood their ground. In Florida, it's perfectly legal for a citizen to do what they did.
I'm not ok with the actions, but I'm not ok with people being killed. I even oppose the death penalty.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:14 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:09 am
There were known Nazis on site. You are a Nazi sympathizing piece of shit. Look at the pictures taken if you are brave enough. Face the truth.
When I did say there were no Nazis at all? I said there were likely a few, just like it is possible there were Antifa members as well.

I could argue you sympathize with groups who want to kill white people, since some are BLM supporters.

You don’t kill people just because of their ideas, no matter how terrible they may be. That’s part of Free Speech. There are plenty of ideas, including Naziism I clearly disagree with, but I don’t want them killed.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:14 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:11 am
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 am
I'm not ok with the actions, but I'm not ok with people being killed. I even oppose the death penalty.
Learn to hate Nazis more, Matt. They have poisoned your party. I remember the party of John McCain and George W Bush who had morals and hated tyranny. These mouth breathers are stopping the people you like from getting elected, some by association, sadly.

Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:16 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:14 am
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:09 am
When I did say there were no Nazis at all? I said there were likely a few, just like it is possible there were Antifa members as well.

I could argue you sympathize with groups who want to kill white people, since some are BLM supporters.

You don’t kill people just because of their ideas, no matter how terrible they may be. That’s part of Free Speech. There are plenty of ideas, including Naziism I clearly disagree with, but I don’t want them killed.
You kill people who charge at you and had IEDs that were found when they cleared the Capitol. Do you not believe terrorists deserve the death penalty? These are terrorists, they just happen to be white, so they get a free pass? I see how it is.

Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:19 am

MrReason wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:18 am
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:32 am
fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:48 am
It appears leftist British radio personality Shelagh Fogarty posted a tweet telling cops to shoot the protesters, not long before Ashli Babbitt was killed. She apologized, and the tweet has since been deleted. Since she’s from the left, is that OK?
The only mistake was that more weren't killed.
Calling for violence. Wow.
Calling for security guards to defend themselves against Nazis. Yes, McLovin'.

Audacity sucks.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:20 am

You really need reading lessons. Did these people kill anyone? If they did, that’s when the death penalty argument comes in. Should the people who threatened to kill Trump and George W. Bush be given the death penalty?

I don’t know if you are really this stupid, or just a troll.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am

That wasn't BLM. Paid Proud Boy actors. And yes, it was horrible.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:07 am
I don’t know if you are stupid, or just so far to the left you can’t read and understand any opinion you don’t agree with. Does a person charging with a baton warrant a killing? How do you know they were Nazis? Were you there? Do you know these people personally?

You are a hypocrite and scum.
Probably both.

However, I actually agree with him that the officer was probably justified on shooting, as should some of the "protesters" (that were really rioters) this past summer. The police should be able to establish a line that should not be crossed unless you're willing to give your life. Folks should have not gone into the building, but the protest is being largely mischaracterized.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:24 am

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:44 am

MrReason wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:23 am
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:19 am
MrReason wrote:
fuzzpower wrote:
It appears leftist British radio personality Shelagh Fogarty posted a tweet telling cops to shoot the protesters, not long before Ashli Babbitt was killed. She apologized, and the tweet has since been deleted. Since she’s from the left, is that OK?
So, to be consistent, where was your call for the killing of BLM when they beat up innocent people, and set fire to government buildings and businesses?

I’ll wait.
Your going to be waiting a long time. These folks can't see anything wrong with the BLM types

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:45 am

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:44 am
MrReason wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:23 am
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:19 am
MrReason wrote:
fuzzpower wrote:
So, to be consistent, where was your call for the killing of BLM when they beat up innocent people, and set fire to government buildings and businesses?

I’ll wait.
Your going to be waiting a long time. These folks can't see anything wrong with the BLM types
I see we're slow today...

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:24 am
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic