Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trans People at Stage 8 in 10 Stages of Genocide

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Trans People at Stage 8 in 10 Stages of Genocide

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:36 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:43 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:38 pm
What in the actual fuck is going on in here?
Apparently MCRF is swimming with child predators in Discord chat rooms, Neckbeard is admitting to his social awkwardness, poor hygiene, and interest in waifuism, and I am engaged in cyber bowling.

Do you understand now?
Did you all find a shark to jump yet?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:42 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:43 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:38 pm
What in the actual fuck is going on in here?
Apparently MCRF is swimming with child predators in Discord chat rooms, Neckbeard is admitting to his social awkwardness, poor hygiene, and interest in waifuism, and I am engaged in cyber bowling.

Do you understand now?
Nope. Think I'm just gonna call it a wash and head off to bed.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:49 pm

My great grandfather was an Armenian who lived during the Ottoman era. He managed to escape the Armenian Genocide and come to the USA. But his first wife and their children were all massacred. He also had a brother whose fate is unknown.

That is what happens in a genocide. To see transgender people claim that they're victims of some sort of genocide is disgusting.
"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:18 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:02 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:34 am
I do believe that to go so far as to change your profile pic to this, in light of the conversation in this thread, rises to the level of cyber bullying.

Leave MCRF alone. The suggestion that MCRF is part of a community of child predators is beyond uncalled for.
It’s not me, so I don’t mind what he changes his profile picture to be. It does fit with “Neckbeard”.

However, his accusations certainly border on the level of libel. I have never and would never abuse a child. As someone who has been involved with this forum for nearly 2 decades(with a break of several years), several on this board have met me in person, including Matt and MWMetalhead. Such unfounded character assassination should cease immediately.

For the record…… my involvement with Discord is a support group for trans people. It’s not dissimilar to those who have other support groups, such as grief support or other oppressed minorities. We rely on each other for moral support.

As GG attacked me several times on this board and made similar attacks, I have been left with no choice but to ignore Neckbeard. If Neckbeard/GG is who I suspect and a former law enforcement veteran I had met at a certain board gathering, I know who he is and would certainly remind him to control himself before he faces a letter from my attorney.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:19 am

Splouge wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:49 pm
My great grandfather was an Armenian who lived during the Ottoman era. He managed to escape the Armenian Genocide and come to the USA. But his first wife and their children were all massacred. He also had a brother whose fate is unknown.

That is what happens in a genocide. To see transgender people claim that they're victims of some sort of genocide is disgusting.
My great uncle was tortured at a concentration camp in Krakow. One genocide does not excuse another.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:32 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:19 am
Splouge wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:49 pm

My great uncle was tortured at a concentration camp in Krakow. One genocide does not excuse another.
It’s not a genocide or anything approaching one by any objective definition. You also need a very specific set of societal conditions to be met. We don’t have that right now.

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:13 am

Genocide isn't even applicable here. Genocide literally means "killing of an ethnic group". So, what defines trans people as an ethnic group?

Where is the homeland of the Transgender people?
How many people speak Transgendish? And what kind of language is it? (Slavic? Germanic? Semitic?)
When a person comes out as trans, does that mean that their kids are now half trans too?

They're not an ethnic group, they're a demographic. And no, they're not victims of democide either.
"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:36 am

I don’t always listen to idiots on the internet. But when I do, it’s a moron named Splouge who worked at Farmer Jack. Go get some 8 O clock coffee and wake up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_genocide

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:20 am

Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:36 am
I don’t always listen to idiots on the internet. But when I do, it’s a moron named Splouge who worked at Farmer Jack. Go get some 8 O clock coffee and wake up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_genocide
That’s not an accepted definition and the article says as much.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:03 am

Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:18 am
However, his accusations certainly border on the level of libel.
Where is this accusation you speak of? I've looked through this entire thread and cannot find a single accusation about you. Buddy, you need to sharpen your reading comprehension.
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:18 am
I know who he is and would certainly remind him to control himself before he faces a letter from my attorney.
So now I am REVOX, too? This is quite amusing!

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:46 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:03 am
Where is this accusation you speak of? I've looked through this entire thread and cannot find a single accusation about you.
You must be blind as fuck.
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:02 am
...the fact you hang out in weird sex discord groups...
You stated, AS FACT, that MCRF "hang[s] out in weird sex discord groups"

You also stated, as fact, that in participating in Discord, MCRF is "swimming with the sharks," with "sharks" specifically referring to "pedophiles."

Per Cornell Law School, the elements of libel are as follows:

1) a false statement purporting to be fact
2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person
3) fault amounting to at least negligence
4) damages, or some harm caused to the reputation of the person or entity who is the subject of the statement

#2 is met by your posting here. #1 is met if MCRF does not in fact "hang out in weird sex discord groups." #3 I would argue is met as your statements of fact seem to be based on nothing more than your own personal biased view of Discord as you have no personal knowledge whatsoever of the specific Discord group MCRF participates in. #4 would obviously be the hardest to prove given the nature of an anonymous message board such as this one.
Last edited by bmw on Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:02 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:46 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:03 am
Where is this accusation you speak of? I've looked through this entire thread and cannot find a single accusation about you.
You must be blind as fuck.
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:02 am
...the fact you hang out in weird sex discord groups...
He did admit to that though?

Tranny discord groups, whether it be for “support” or otherwise, are weird. Also, as he followed that up by defending himself against having touched children, obviously that is what he meant. You need to polish up on your reading comprehension as well.

For someone who said they put me on ignore, you sure have quoted me more than anyone else. Amusing.

NEXT!

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:10 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:02 am

Tranny discord groups, whether it be for “support” or otherwise, are weird. Also, as he followed that up by defending himself against having touched children, obviously that is what he meant. You need to polish up on your reading comprehension as well.

NEXT!
I edited my post above at the same time you responded. I added the fact that your reference to "sex groups" wasn't just in reference to transgender groups, but very specifically in reference to them allegedly swimming with pedophiles. And while that may be true of some Discord groups, you have explicitly alleged that MCRF hangs out online with large groups of child predators. Have you personally researched the specific Discord group[s] that MCRF participates in?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:22 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:46 am

You also stated, as fact, that in participating in Discord, MCRF is "swimming with the sharks," with "sharks" specifically referring to "pedophiles."

Per Cornell Law School, the elements of libel are as follows:

1) a false statement purporting to be fact
2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person
3) fault amounting to at least negligence
4) damages, or some harm caused to the reputation of the person or entity who is the subject of the statement

#2 is met by your posting here. #1 is met if MCRF does not in fact "hang out in weird sex discord groups." #3 I would argue is met as your statements of fact seem to be based on nothing more than your own personal biased view of Discord as you have no personal knowledge whatsoever of the specific Discord group MCRF participates in. #4 would obviously be the hardest to prove given the nature of an anonymous message board such as this one.
:rollin:

I needed this today. Thanks. Keep editing your posts, they turn into gold when you do.
bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:10 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:02 am

NEXT!
And while that may be true of some Discord groups, you have explicitly alleged that MCRF hangs out online with large groups of child predators.
This is as rich as the time you were threatening to call the cops on me for saying something along the lines of "this makes me so mad!"

What can I do today to encourage you to keep up with this? Should I change my avatar to a German car so you can accuse me of making fun of the cognitively impaired?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:40 am

The irony of bmw condemning Neckbeards comments on a tiny internet message board, while defending Donald Trumps trying to overturn a Presidential election with a First Amendment defense is laughable.
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic