Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fascists' storm The US capital.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15475

Re: Fascists' storm The US capital.

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:44 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:44 pm
You can't even compare what Republicans are doing right now to what Democrats would be doing right now had Trump won. There's no comparison. Our country would LITERALLY be burning to the ground as I type this.
This will surly make the list of most foolish said of 2021, it's only January 7th.
Last edited by Deleted User 15475 on Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:34 am

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:06 pm
Who said this was to overthrow the government??? The media?? Sure . Go on believing that
Just a fun prank. Boys will be boys.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:20 am

Biden has crossed 270. It is over.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:33 am

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:06 pm
Who said this was to overthrow the government??? The media?? Sure . Go on believing that
What's this then? Explain it away...

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:19 am

Has it been proven it was far right rioters and not Antifa? The mainstream media has said they can’t prove it is the latter, the New York Post (take it for what it’s worth) says some of them were. I know Ashli Babbitt who was a Trump supporter was killed; I’d like to know exactly what she did to warrant that. Did she draw a gun?

Until I see absolute proof of the identities, I’m not going either way. Violence is wrong.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:48 am

It appears leftist British radio personality Shelagh Fogarty posted a tweet telling cops to shoot the protesters, not long before Ashli Babbitt was killed. She apologized, and the tweet has since been deleted. Since she’s from the left, is that OK?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:57 am

No - that absolutely is not OK (although I'm glad she apologized). Rhetoric like that is unacceptable. No one stateside knows who the hell she is, however.
Has it been proven it was far right rioters and not Antifa? The mainstream media has said they can’t prove it is the latter, the New York Post (take it for what it’s worth) says some of them were. I know Ashli Babbitt who was a Trump supporter was killed; I’d like to know exactly what she did to warrant that. Did she draw a gun?
Ms. Babbitt was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It appears - although I cannot say with certainty at this early juncture - that law enforcement was attempting to shoot the individual attempting to breach the House chambers. The shooter missed his target, and she was hit instead.

Many cops have poor marksmanship skills when they are not under duress. In this case, they were under pretty heavy duress.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:06 am

It’s hard to tell from the video I’ve seen as it is focused on the door, then the man shooting. It only goes to her after the event; you see her flinch back then drop to the ground.

I hope it was just poor marksmanship and not a random shot, or worse. Will this be investigated, including the identity of the shooter? I’d like to hear his side of the story.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:11 am

I hope it is investigated.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:32 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:48 am
It appears leftist British radio personality Shelagh Fogarty posted a tweet telling cops to shoot the protesters, not long before Ashli Babbitt was killed. She apologized, and the tweet has since been deleted. Since she’s from the left, is that OK?
The only mistake was that more weren't killed.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:38 am

Are you serious? Are you really serious? What if I said that about BLM rioters? You are scum, plain and simple.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:46 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:32 am
fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:48 am
The only mistake was that more weren't killed.
Are you serious? Are you really serious? What if I said that about BLM rioters? You are scum, plain and simple.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:52 am

BLM aren't Nazis, so it's totally different. BLM never terrorized federal chambers.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:56 am

MCRF, that is a terrible take.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:59 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:52 am
BLM aren't Nazis, so it's totally different. BLM never terrorized federal chambers.
So supporting the President and questioning the government and ballots makes you a Nazi? There may be a couple Nazis in the group, just like there may be a couple of Antifa members in disguise. Most are not. That’s not a reason to kill somebody.

Some BLM supporters are communist Marxists who want to overthrow the government and hate white people, perhaps to the level of wanting them eliminated. I don’t think they should be killed either.

There needs to be a clear and present danger on a person to even consider killing (self defense), no matter who you are or what your beliefs may be.

I stand by my comment. You are scum.
Last edited by fuzzpower on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic