Please accept my apologizes for usability disruption caused by a difficult software update that began October 14. During the evening of October 16, a failed attempt to deploy a phpBB extension (i.e. feature add-on) caused the site to crash. This necessitated restoration of the site and of the database using backup copies that were approximately 36 hours old. As a result, many posts from October 15 and October 16 have been lost.

New Feature - you can edit Board Preferences --> Global Settings within your User Control Panel to increase the Buzzboard's font size on your PC, mobile device, or both! You can access your User Control Panel upon login or by visiting this link:
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php

Is anyone experiencing bizarre error messages when trying to use the mibuzzboard.com URL directly? If so, please report the issue here:
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... hp?t=65151

Thanks a ton for your patience! Click the "X" in the upper right corner of this box to conceal this message.

-M.W.

Trump’s Office of Retribution

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Trump’s Office of Retribution

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

Once Trump is elected, the leader of the office of retribution has promised to conduct 350 live stream raids of “members of the deep state” in an effort to SWAT and kill them. Many of these “Deep state are government officials and members of the media.

So for whomever was whining about this area having nothing to do with media, think again.

https://youtu.be/a6-tXo9FOA8?si=c3E44_3e2AXbtUW9
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.
TC Talks

Re: Trump’s Office of Retribution

Post by TC Talks »

I see a tabloid journalist amplifying an attention seeking loser. This has been part of media for over 100 years. I believe that you are over thinking this.
For Kristian Trumpers are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.
-Romans 16:18

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.
craig11152

Post by craig11152 »

I'm no fan of Trump but I don't need a tinfoil hat to find reasons.
I no longer directly engage Rate This :lol
bmw

Post by bmw »

MCRF is wearing multiple tinfoil hats. No rational thinking person thinks Trump staged his own assassination attempt whereby a gunman, directed by Trump, fired those shots and missed killing Trump by fractions of an inch and a second.
Matt

Post by Matt »

bmw wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:27 am MCRF is wearing multiple tinfoil hats. No rational thinking person thinks Trump staged his own assassination attempt whereby a gunman, directed by Trump, fired those shots and missed killing Trump by fractions of an inch and a second.
I think MCRF is dressing entirely in tinfoil these days.
This is a pro-Harris/Walz account

"I have to admit - Matt is right." ~bmw
MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

One topic at a time…
The office of retribution is a real thing.
It’s not anything to do with tinfoil anything. This is presented by Thom Hartmann of publicly available sources.

Secondly, I disavowed that Saturday’s incident was staged after learning that the teleprompter was in fact not shattered.

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 35#p789035
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.