Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

BBB

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

BBB

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:44 pm

You should all consider closing all your accounts at Big Banks, before they debank you.

For years, big banks had exorbitant bank balances to avoid exorbitant fees, like $25000, and a $25 monthly fees below $25000, while many small banks and Credit Unions only required $1000 balances with a $10 monthly fee or less on balances below $1000.

The interest rates at those big banks have also been ridiculously low for years, as low as 0.01 percent APR, even on $25000 or more balances.

They were also all too anxious to send your account to escheatment, after a ridiculously short period of inactivity, and scant fine print notices on statements. They always said, well, the government requires it. And they probably got kickbacks too, I suspect.

Now, Big Banks are debanking customers, closing the accounts of many Christians and Conservatives.

When I suspected they would soon do things like that, as the storm clouds and fine print were already there, I got out of the worst offending banks.

I never thought there would be debanking. It seems authoritarian, totalitarian, and downright communistic in nature.

https://thelibertydaily.com/bank-americ ... ervatives/

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Re: BBB

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:53 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:38 pm

Whoever wrote the article, Wikipedia says it's real. And it's often done under questionable circumstances, especially targeting "politically exposed persons", which is all too open to interpretation and vague.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-bankin ... the%20bank

I would compare it to the bakery who refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. Same kind of discrimination.

You can't have it both ways.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:49 pm

You can venmo me your $60. I'll keep it safe.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:49 pm
I'd trust putting it in a mattress before I'd trust you.

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:04 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:57 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:49 pm
I'd trust putting it in a mattress before I'd trust you.
How many thousands have you already pissed away donating to your cult leader?

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:11 pm

If you only knew how wrong your speculation is in many areas.

Hey, don't we all have something better to do than snipe at each other? I'll stop if you stop.

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:46 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:11 pm

Hey, don't we all have something better to do than snipe at each other? I'll stop if you stop.
You started the thread posting a far-fetched premise, backing it up with an article, and wanting the site to accept as fact. Thru my painstaking research (26 seconds on Google), your entire point comes in serious question. Now, you're questioning our "speculation" and want a koom-bay-ya.

Stop posting bullshit, and I'll stop calling you out as a nutcase.
Last edited by Honeyman on Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:49 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:11 pm

I'll stop if you walk away from Trump.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:02 am

I find it hard to believe that banks have the time and waste the manpower to find out who is a christian and who is a republican.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:21 am

zzand wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:02 am
I find it hard to believe that banks have the time and waste the manpower to find out who is a christian and who is a republican.
It's hard to believe anyone is arguing with this nut. He has a few solders loose.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:24 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:21 am
zzand wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:02 am
It's hard to believe anyone is arguing with this nut. He has a few solders loose.
They use Demographics to predict a lot of these things, and now illegal surveillance.

TC Talks exposes his total ignorance of the most basic concepts in Electronics, Engineering, and Physics, and ridiculing those who do as inferior to him. He uses a saying he made up, "a few solders loose", to expose it. If he knew anything, it would be "a few soldering JOINTS loose". I guess that's because he associates JOINTS with marijuana, which he actively promoted in his 420 thread, and who has lost several IQ points since he started posting on here. TC Talks thinks because he was born on the "right" side of the tracks and attended the "right" schools, he is better than the rest of us, and really doesn't have to respect you. He judges you based on this, as if this is immutable in some "royal jelly" he was imparted by these factors at birth and in youth. No wonder people hide details of their past origins around him. The ones he thinks are inferior he just exploits.

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:14 pm

Wow, do you hit the Meth on Sundays? This is one of the best posts yet.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:57 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:14 pm
Wow, do you hit the Meth on Sundays? This is one of the best posts yet.
A throwaway line about enginerds really got him going.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:36 pm

There are a few of the engineers here that this could be, but looking at the IBM XT there, I'm betting this is him.
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic