Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

2024 Presidential Primary Polling Thread

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: 2024 Presidential Primary Polling Thread

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:46 pm

Skipped the WaPo poll showing Trump 10 points ahead nationally?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:46 pm
Skipped the WaPo poll showing Trump 10 points ahead nationally?
I don't skip anything no matter the result.... it could say Trump 100 Biden 0 and I still would run it... however to avoid 20 posts on the same day I wait until the end of the day when it's likely that RCP has updated its list fully and post once. That result is way out of whack with everything else we have seen so far. That poll was from TODAY... therefore it appears now below:

September 24

ABC News / Washington Post
GOP Nomination:
Trump 54
DeSantis 15
Haley 7
Pence 6

General Election:
Trump 52
Biden 42

NBC News
GOP Nomination:
Trump 59
DeSantis 16
Haley 7

General Election:
Trump 46
Biden 46

Biden 46
DeSantis 45

Haley 46
Biden 41

Generic Congressional Ballot:
Democrats 46
Republicans 45

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:18 pm

Right wing polls give a right wing result. Left wing polls give a left wing result. Nothing new about that.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:38 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:18 pm
Right wing polls give a right wing result. Left wing polls give a left wing result. Nothing new about that.
So.....you're saying the Washington Post is a right wing publication?
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:17 am

Hate to say it, but I think Trump will get back in. The Republicans are going to prolong this shutdown and blame the economic results on Biden.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:59 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:17 am
Hate to say it, but I think Trump will get back in. The Republicans are going to prolong this shutdown and blame the economic results on Biden.
That usually backfires on the people who try it and not the president.

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:58 am

I honestly think Biden will win again. Trump hasn't really gained new voters for a while now. Yes, his passionate base will get out and vote, but he won't get too many independents, blacks, women, college-educated, and other groups that you need to win an election. Roe V. Wade being overturned didn't go over well with many female voters. I think if the nominee was either Asa Hutchinson, Christie, or Haley, they'd have a bigger chance of defeating Biden. But the GOP will end up caving and nominating Trump despite all of his legal problems. They're going to blow it again. I only see Trump winning if he cheats somehow or if enough GOP congress members object to the certifications like they did in 2021. I wish Chris Sununu won. I really like him.

Deleted User 15924

Post by Deleted User 15924 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:49 pm

radioandtventhusiast wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:58 am
I honestly think Biden will win again. Trump hasn't really gained new voters for a while now. Yes, his passionate base will get out and vote, but he won't get too many independents, blacks, women, college-educated, and other groups that you need to win an election. Roe V. Wade being overturned didn't go over well with many female voters. I think if the nominee was either Asa Hutchinson, Christie, or Haley, they'd have a bigger chance of defeating Biden. But the GOP will end up caving and nominating Trump despite all of his legal problems. They're going to blow it again. I only see Trump winning if he cheats somehow or if enough GOP congress members object to the certifications like they did in 2021. I wish Chris Sununu won. I really like him.
Well, this is an oft repeated comment of mine, and y'all are probably getting sick of it. Sorry.
Aien't nothing means squat until a debate or two. Let's see just how senile Biden comes across. Let's see how boorish Trump acts. I may be full of it, but I truly do believe being seen talking in a setting like that sways minds as much as political ads.

If he plays it right, I don't think it would be hard for Trump to make Biden look like a doddering old man.
But does Trump have enough sense to keep his mouth shut and go that route?

Let Biden talk. Let him stutter and babble and trip over his own words. Ya gotta admit no matter which way you lean, in the debates Joe is not going to come across as being of sound mind. Let him struggle. If whoever (and I know it will probably be Donald) just stays quiet when it's Biden's turn, and doesn't interrupt his ramblings and flubs, I think it will go a long way towards living at 1600 Pennsylvania.

But I got to be honest. And I have no inside scoop or newspaper or commentary to back this up. I think the GOP is going to try and squeeze Donald out. I've said it before. Some back room something. Maybe some movers and shakers in his own party are behind the wealth of information that prosecutors have been "finding". I dunno.

The smart move would be for every GOP congressperson that is not seeking re-election in 2024 to come out and join the Democrats and convict him. But is the GOP that smart?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:45 pm

Round Six wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:49 pm
radioandtventhusiast wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:58 am
Well, this is an oft repeated comment of mine, and y'all are probably getting sick of it. Sorry.
Aien't nothing means squat until a debate or two. Let's see just how senile Biden comes across. Let's see how boorish Trump acts. I may be full of it, but I truly do believe being seen talking in a setting like that sways minds as much as political ads.

If he plays it right, I don't think it would be hard for Trump to make Biden look like a doddering old man.
But does Trump have enough sense to keep his mouth shut and go that route?

Let Biden talk. Let him stutter and babble and trip over his own words. Ya gotta admit no matter which way you lean, in the debates Joe is not going to come across as being of sound mind. Let him struggle. If whoever (and I know it will probably be Donald) just stays quiet when it's Biden's turn, and doesn't interrupt his ramblings and flubs, I think it will go a long way towards living at 1600 Pennsylvania.

But I got to be honest. And I have no inside scoop or newspaper or commentary to back this up. I think the GOP is going to try and squeeze Donald out. I've said it before. Some back room something. Maybe some movers and shakers in his own party are behind the wealth of information that prosecutors have been "finding". I dunno.

The smart move would be for every GOP congressperson that is not seeking re-election in 2024 to come out and join the Democrats and convict him. But is the GOP that smart?
So your 2 key points are:

1) Trump keeping his mouth shut

2) The GOP having the balls to stand up to him.

Good luck with those.
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:33 pm

September 25

The Messenger / HarrisX
GOP Nomination:
Trump 56
DeSantis 14
Ramaswamy 5
Haley 5

Democratic Nomination:
Biden 62
Kennedy 16
Williamson 6

General Election:
Trump 46
Biden 41

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:18 am

Biden is having a rough two weeks. His approval rating is at a 13-month low and he doesn't lead in any of the 7 polls taken in the past 14 days.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:55 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:18 am
Biden is having a rough two weeks. His approval rating is at a 13-month low and he doesn't lead in any of the 7 polls taken in the past 14 days.
That should all change now that Ralph Nader has said he will support Biden. :rollin
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:45 pm

September 26

Morning Consult
GOP Nomination:
Trump 58
DeSantis 15
Ramaswamy 9
Haley 7
Pence 6

General Election: