Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How much does the facist weigh thread...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: How much does the facist weigh thread...

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:55 pm

Trump is sporting a clown lawyer look...

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bull Shannon

Post by Bull Shannon » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:43 pm
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... tvcJw&s=19

What the actual fuck...
Literally the first post to his account on the platform formerly known as Twitter since he got banned after the insurrection.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:51 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:43 pm
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... tvcJw&s=19

What the actual fuck...
He’s gonna use it as a rallying cry. Great.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:12 pm

Also… quite frankly the first thing I see when I look at that mugshot is pure evil. There’s no other way to describe that look.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:17 pm

If elected, big IF, that is not the mugshot of a man who will not be spending 4 years getting revenge. Does anyone actually think that presidency would do anything to make Americans’ lives better? “Yea I got in big trouble under the American system of law and accountability, but you know what? I forgive you all and America, I want to do so much good for all of you and America.” Riiiiight.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:25 pm

And the idiot Trumpers?!? They fucking eat up this shit!

"Look how he is scowling into the face of injustice!"

"He's been so wrongly persecuted and it shows!"

"What a great man, standing up for us, the common man!"

STUPID FUCKS.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bull Shannon

Post by Bull Shannon » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:39 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:17 pm
If elected, big IF, that is not the mugshot of a man who will not be spending 4 years getting revenge. Does anyone actually think that presidency would do anything to make Americans’ lives better? “Yea I got in big trouble under the American system of law and accountability, but you know what? I forgive you all and America, I want to do so much good for all of you and America.” Riiiiight.
IF he somehow gets re-elected, he's going to spend the entire term blowing up every crack in the Constitution to get what he wants. The smartest thing this country could do is replace that ancient document with a modern Constitution that is far more specific and explicit and ironclad to make sure this bullshit never happens again, but the odds of that happening are disappointingly slim.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:43 pm

IF he gets elected, he’s gonna metaphorically burn the place down and piss on the ashes. Supporters included, and they’ll wonder why the nation is a shit show; probably blame democrats. Trump will have no good will to the nation after being held accountable for his alleged crimes.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:02 am

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 650625007/

That image is your avatar. The man in that photo, arrested on charges of racketeering and election interference in Georgia, his fourth arrest this year, is the man you have let define you. The MAGA king. The almighty grievance peddler. The con man bilking your fellow voters with sleazy emails that would make a Nigerian-prince-themed scam artist blush.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:34 am

213 lbs.
I don't believe that, but that's what the Sharf says....
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:37 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:02 am
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 650625007/

That image is your avatar. The man in that photo, arrested on charges of racketeering and election interference in Georgia, his fourth arrest this year, is the man you have let define you. The MAGA king. The almighty grievance peddler. The con man bilking your fellow voters with sleazy emails that would make a Nigerian-prince-themed scam artist blush.
Good opinion piece
The scope of Trump's awfulness is staggering, yet Republicans cling to him
Pause for a moment and consider all of this. Despite everything – losing the 2020 presidential election, being a drag on the 2022 midterms, constantly posting near-incoherent nonsense on his social-media platform – Trump remained untouchable among most Republican lawmakers and pundits. Now, after four grand juries in four different locales saw sufficient evidence to indict him
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:02 am

Ok, here's a question kids. There are 159 counties in Georgia. The charges are election interference in GEORGIA. Doesn't the absence of another single county prosecutor OR the state AG participating smell just a little bit?

If this Atlanta area prosecutor lived in the UK, her name would be quite a bit more appropriate.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:03 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:02 am
Ok, here's a question kids. There are 159 counties in Georgia. The charges are election interference in GEORGIA. Doesn't the absence of another single county prosecutor OR the state AG participating smell just a little bit?

If this Atlanta area prosecutor lived in the UK, her name would be quite a bit more appropriate.
So much for law and order. Why do you blindly support someone of such low character?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:12 pm

Whether I support someone or not is not the question here. The question is should partisan attempts to attack a political opponent be allowed at all. You guys are all excited because they're attacking someone you dislike immensely. What happens when a different party uses the justice system to attack someone you like?
Last edited by Bryce on Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:17 pm

I assume the case was filed in Fulton County because Atlanta, the state Capitol, is there. That's also where the grand jury was seated. The case is State of Georgia vs. Trump, not the county.

Trump filed over 60 cases in various courts about "election interference" and lost all the cases but 1. Do you have zero faith in the judicial branch of government at all? Is there really nothing Trump has done that you find illegal or unbefitting to hold office?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic