Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

First Transgender State Representative Charged with CP

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

First Transgender State Representative Charged with CP

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:56 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-for.html

This is starting to become a problem for the left. The left has supported protections for LGBTQIA+ people, but the T's cannot keep their panties on!

Reports from prisons in the UK and Canada have included findings showing almost half of the transwomen in prison committed sex offenses. Trans politicians keep getting caught in problems like this. There are several news stories documenting offenses in spaces that were traditionally safe, but have become unsafe. The left needs to realize that with the T in LGBT that they have taken ownership of enhancing their legal access to safe spaces and that as violations against children and women continue to pile up, that this is going to be a problem. I say this as a person on the left.

Personally, the way I see it is that a lack of gatekeeping and discouragement from transpeople against fetishists is where the problem truly lies. Speaking about M2F, here are plenty of people who are trans and who the WPATH standards of care should be applied. There are also men who get off to dressing like women and acting out their fantasies. That's perfectly fine, if you do it with someone who is legally able to consent and it is done in an appropriate space. But the lack of gatekeeping puts women and children at risk. I do not care if my wife is in the bathroom with a transwoman, but I do not want her in the bathroom with a crossdressing man exploiting protections created for legitimate transwomen.

The left has really gone too far on equality here. We do not know enough yet and as a society, we aren't prepared for this. And it isn't just a stupid old straight white guy who says this. My wife has many friends who are trans because of a few communities she is a part of and they agree because it is a bad look and rational people can see the numbers, see the anecdotal evidence, and come to rational, common sense conclusions.

Mega Hertz

Re: First Transgender State Representative Charged with CP

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:22 am

A dead pedo doesn't reoffend.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:52 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:22 am
A dead minor attracted person doesn't reoffend.
PC FIFY :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:01 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:52 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:22 am
A dead minor attracted person doesn't reoffend.
PC FIFY :rollin
Eh, whatever. Anyone over the age of consent that does or attempts anything sexual with anyone under the age of legal consent. That's not right either way.
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:43 pm

Remember, not all pedophiles are monsters :evil:

https://archive.is/j06yN

Mike

Post by Mike » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:01 pm

Counterpoint, upon having a glance at this person's background:

This person is a real sick, twisted nutcase and deserves what they've got coming to them. But considering their extensive rap sheet, I would hardly say it's fair that this person should be considered any kind of standard bearer representing transgender people in general, no matter if other people are over-invested in making that so. If this person were cisgender either male or female, they'd still be a real sick, twisted nutcase who deserves what they've got coming to them.

Tangentially related, I will say it reflects poorly on New Hampshire Democrats that this person was able to run not once, but twice, being elected both times, but - and this part is important considering both the thread and Daily Mail headlines - was unable to actually serve as a Representative because state law there prohibits felons who are currently serving their sentences from taking legislative office. (Elected in 2012 while currently serving 10 years probation handed down in 2008, elected again last year while in jail on stalking charges.) And, apparently plans to run again next year! If I were their party, I'd be, at a minimum, publicly disavowing them and finding someone else to run in that stead. (Did they seriously not "vet" her either time? Do they seriously not have anyone else to run?)

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:09 pm

Mike wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:01 pm

This person is a real sick, twisted nutcase and deserves what they've got coming to them. But considering their extensive rap sheet, I would hardly say it's fair that this person should be considered any kind of standard bearer representing transgender people in general, no matter if other people are over-invested in making that so. If this person were cisgender either male or female, they'd still be a real sick, twisted nutcase who deserves what they've got coming to them.

Tangentially related, I will say it reflects poorly on New Hampshire Democrats that this person was able to run not once, but twice, being elected both times, but - and this part is important considering both the thread and Daily Mail headlines - was unable to actually serve as a Representative because state law there prohibits felons who are currently serving their sentences from taking legislative office. (Elected in 2012 while currently serving 10 years probation handed down in 2008, elected again last year while in jail on stalking charges.) And, apparently plans to run again next year! If I were their party, I'd be, at a minimum, publicly disavowing them and finding someone else to run in that stead. (Did they seriously not "vet" her either time? Do they seriously not have anyone else to run?)
This will end up as somebody’s attempt to make the adage “one bad apple spoils the bunch” come true.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:42 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:09 pm
Mike wrote:

This will end up as somebody’s attempt to make the adage “one bad apple spoils the bunch” come true.
One bad Adam's apple?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:47 am

Mike wrote:

Does that indicate a massive failure by the media to inform the public about their elected officials?? If the public was fully informed about this particular candidate, would they have actually elected or reelected that person to office?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:24 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:47 am
Mike wrote:

Does that indicate a massive failure by the media to inform the public about their elected officials?? If the public was fully informed about this particular candidate, would they have actually elected or reelected that person to office?
Yeah, we tried that. People are still putting him up for 2024.
-TurkeyTop

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:48 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:24 pm
km1125 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:47 am
Yeah, we tried that. People are still putting him up for 2024.
Many folks think it was the "free" media attention he got in 2015/2016 that even made him a contender in that race.

He probably would have been an also-ran if he didn't get those in-kind donations for airtime in every single "news" cycle every single day.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:31 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:56 am
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-for.html

This is starting to become a problem for the left. The left has supported protections for LGBTQIA+ people, but the T's cannot keep their panties on!

Reports from prisons in the UK and Canada have included findings showing almost half of the transwomen in prison committed sex offenses. Trans politicians keep getting caught in problems like this. There are several news stories documenting offenses in spaces that were traditionally safe, but have become unsafe. The left needs to realize that with the T in LGBT that they have taken ownership of enhancing their legal access to safe spaces and that as violations against children and women continue to pile up, that this is going to be a problem. I say this as a person on the left.

Personally, the way I see it is that a lack of gatekeeping and discouragement from transpeople against fetishists is where the problem truly lies. Speaking about M2F, here are plenty of people who are trans and who the WPATH standards of care should be applied. There are also men who get off to dressing like women and acting out their fantasies. That's perfectly fine, if you do it with someone who is legally able to consent and it is done in an appropriate space. But the lack of gatekeeping puts women and children at risk. I do not care if my wife is in the bathroom with a transwoman, but I do not want her in the bathroom with a crossdressing man exploiting protections created for legitimate transwomen.

The left has really gone too far on equality here. We do not know enough yet and as a society, we aren't prepared for this. And it isn't just a stupid old straight white guy who says this. My wife has many friends who are trans because of a few communities she is a part of and they agree because it is a bad look and rational people can see the numbers, see the anecdotal evidence, and come to rational, common sense conclusions.

The percentage of straight white cis men caught with CP is much higher even proportionally to trans women or non binary trans folx. This is a complete mischaracterizarion and smear that is spawned by the likes of Jordan Peterson and Matt Walsh. I can’t believe you fell for this propaganda.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:50 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:31 am
The percentage of straight white cis men caught with CP is much higher even proportionally to trans women or non binary trans folx.
*Citation needed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic