Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Creepy Joe strikes again

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Creepy Joe strikes again

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:01 pm

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Re: Creepy Joe strikes again

Post by bmw » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:56 pm

You beat me to this one, AND used my words (my thread title was going to be "Hair-sniffing Biden strikes again"

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:19 pm

Didn't he recently say "There's no such thing as someone else's child." Good thing he didn't try to take a shower with her.

This really cheeses me when I compare the treatment given Ronald Wilson during his time in office against the reporting and commentary of this demented shit bag.

Did you hear Mika ( I'm banging Joe) Scarborough lamenting the fact that Biden's staff puts him in situations he can fall?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:34 pm

The establishment media in this country is an embarrassment to the concept of a free press. Unfortunately there's no point in complaining about it because it will never be the neutral government watchdog that our founders had envisioned when they wrote the First Amendment.

As an aside, Biden is still 65% to be the nominee. I'm increasingly tempted to put a thousand bucks on Biden (NO) to turn it into $3k.

I stand by my prediction that Newsom is waiting in the wings.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:19 pm
Didn't he recently say "There's no such thing as someone else's child." Good thing he didn't try to take a shower with her.

This really cheeses me when I compare the treatment given Ronald Wilson during his time in office against the reporting and commentary of this demented shit bag.

Did you hear Mika ( I'm banging Joe) Scarborough lamenting the fact that Biden's staff puts him in situations he can fall?
Oh man... incredible.. literally NOBODY THERE is batting an eye at it. Get over yourself.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:38 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:34 pm
The establishment media in this country is an embarrassment to the concept of a free press. Unfortunately there's no point in complaining about it because it will never be the neutral government watchdog that our founders had envisioned when they wrote the First Amendment.

As an aside, Biden is still 65% to be the nominee. I'm increasingly tempted to put a thousand bucks on Biden (NO) to turn it into $3k.

I stand by my prediction that Newsom is waiting in the wings.
Most people would not vote for Newsom. I would vote 3rd party probably.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:55 pm

Bryce wrote:

I'm confused. Are you angry about the media being tough on the demented shitbag Reagan or not being tough on the demented shitbag Biden?

Biden has received the most kid-glove treatment of any president I can think of, and that is bullshit, but I cannot think of a single president who was held accountable to the degree they should have by the media. Even Trump should have been held more accountable. The media was more or less insulting to him, but I do not believe they held him accountable.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:25 pm

I'm 100% in agreement with your "kid glove" assertion, but I disagree with your suggestion that it is the role of the media to hold Presidents accountable. That is the role of the voters. The role of the media is that of watchdog, and as such, to get that information to the voters. Is there anything specifically that Trump "got away with" whereby most people didn't know he did something because the media didn't adequately report on it?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:15 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:25 pm
I'm 100% in agreement with your "kid glove" assertion, but I disagree with your suggestion that it is the role of the media to hold Presidents accountable. That is the role of the voters. The role of the media is that of watchdog, and as such, to get that information to the voters. Is there anything specifically that Trump "got away with" whereby most people didn't know he did something because the media didn't adequately report on it?
So “The sky is blue says one side”… “The other side disagrees and says it’s really pink”… “we will let viewers decide on the matter!”… c’mon…. Adding context like “all evidence points to it being blue” while interviewing a scientist about why… is simply part of their job. They have a responsibility to point out when somebody says something ridiculous and not treat all sides of an argument equally when one is completely ridiculous.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:51 am

I think you misunderstood my response. My point was when it comes to the presidency, the only way you really "hold someone accountable" is by throwing them out of office. Because having to answer questions related to your actions is only half of accountability. The other half is there actually being consequences for what you do. One could argue that Trump was ultimately held accountable for everything he did during his presidency by being beaten by Joe Biden in 2020. I know some people out there want more, but you know my position on locking up ex-presidents; I'm no fan.

As to your pink vs. blue sky analogy, be careful to separate matters of fact from matters of opinion. The media these days pushes a lot of opinions as facts and creates specific narratives in the process.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:16 am

I have 11 grandkids. I might do that sort of thing to one of them if they were 2 years old or less, but never in my wildest dreams would I do that to a little one I wasn't "Papa" too.
The guy, besides being creepy, has an issue with boundaries.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:55 am

craig11152 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:16 am
I have 11 grandkids. I might do that sort of thing to one of them if they were 2 years old or less, but never in my wildest dreams would I do that to a little one I wasn't "Papa" too.
The guy, besides being creepy, has an issue with boundaries.
They why does literally nobody react negatively in the moment? Not only that but the person holding the kid enthusiastically thanks him after… so apparently everybody doesn’t have the same ideas or boundary settings as you…

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:13 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:55 am
The[n] why does literally nobody react negatively in the moment? Not only that but the person holding the kid enthusiastically thanks him after… so apparently everybody doesn’t have the same ideas or boundary settings as you…
Just a hypothetical here - what if the mother had slapped Joe Biden in the face in the middle of this? What do you think the various reactions would be to such an incident?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:50 am

Bryce wrote:
.......Did you hear Mika ( I'm banging Joe) Scarborough.......
They're married. It bothers you when a wife screws her husband? And Biden is creepy?!?
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:16 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:50 am
Bryce wrote:
.......Did you hear Mika ( I'm banging Joe) Scarborough.......
They're married. It bothers you when a wife screws her husband? And Biden is creepy?!?
They were banging well before they were married and Joe still had a wife.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic