Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Could someone who supports DeSantis explain?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
FakeAndyStuart

Could someone who supports DeSantis explain?

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:53 am

This video for me?

https://twitter.com/desantiswarroom/st ... oc58g4rdhQ

(This is a Twitter link so who knows if it will actually work)

When I first saw it, I thought for sure it was an anti-Ron DeSantis ad. His campaign produced this? He doubled down on it? I’m sorry this doesn’t make any sense to me. As a DeSantis supporter how do you feel after watching? As a political observer, how does this attract new votes? Thanks for taking my call. I’ll hang up now and listen for your answer.

Rate This

Re: Could someone who supports DeSantis explain?

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:14 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:53 am
This video for me?

When I first saw it, I thought for sure it was an anti-Ron DeSantis ad. His campaign produced this? He doubled down on it? I’m sorry this doesn’t make any sense to me. As a DeSantis supporter how do you feel after watching? As a political observer, how does this attract new votes? Thanks for taking my call. I’ll hang up now and listen for your answer.
So in the primary among a subset of voters being hated on by the mainstream media is a badge of honor and so those headlines are a good thing and not a bad things in their view. But to the average eye he’s flexing on himself.

DeSantis is running a terrible campaign basically and positioning himself as unelectable should something happen to Trump.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:20 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:14 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
This video for me?

So in the primary among a subset of voters being hated on by the mainstream media is a badge of honor and so those headlines are a good thing and not a bad things in their view. But to the average eye he’s flexing on himself.

DeSantis is running a terrible campaign basically and positioning himself as unelectable should something happen to Trump.
The fat fucking meatball pudding fingers has always been unelectable. The shit he pulls only works in Flori-duh. He's gonna have a helluva time getting the independent vote.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:30 am

I have never understood some of the shit this guy does. The war with Disney? More restrictive abortion timeliness? Who is advising this guy?
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:23 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
This video for me?

Whoa. Audiophile has to sell his car as a result of his actions during that video.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:42 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:23 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
This video for me?

Whoa. Audiophile has to sell his car as a result of his actions during that video.
I don’t understand the logic here. What am I missing?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:25 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:42 am
Matt wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
This video for me?

Audiophile thinks it is perfectly normal to buy someone's continued virginity with a car. I'm suggesting his "excitement" while watching the DoneSantis video logically forces him to sell his car.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:12 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:25 am
Matt wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
This video for me?

Audiophile thinks it is perfectly normal to buy someone's continued virginity with a car. I'm suggesting his "excitement" while watching the DoneSantis video logically forces him to sell his car.
This makes me giggle harder than it should.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:10 pm

Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
This video for me?

I am aware of the offer to his daughter(s), but I guess I don't see what Ron has to do with audio's daughters. I guess unless he wants to make a donation.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:15 pm

DeSantisWarRoom is his account name?

He is losing to himself.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:43 pm

Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
This video for me?

When his kids are done with his offer, they have this to look forward to:

Sell your virginity
Do you have a goal to earn a lot of money, meet a wealthy man and just start living the way you dream? We offer you to sell your virginity on safe and profitable terms! With the help of our agency, any girl can sell her virginity at the best price or put up the right of the first night for auction.

You will find a handsome, wealthy man who will madly want to buy your virginity!
https://one-love-night.com/eng/
― Matt

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:19 pm

I've been seeing this for a long time, but I have to ask...how does he know? Is she on the "honor system"? How is he checking?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:30 pm

He has stated numerous times that it’s based on the honor system.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:11 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:19 pm
I've been seeing this for a long time, but I have to ask...how does he know? Is she on the "honor system"? How is he checking?
Cheers to honor?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:24 pm

Now that Raging Ronnie has burned through 40% of his cash without any marketing to date, here's how things are going:
DeSantis supporters have watched anxiously as Mr. Trump has swamped the governor in coverage and outmaneuvered him in defining the contours of the race. Since his entry, Mr. DeSantis has received zero congressional endorsements. One person close to Mr. DeSantis, who requested anonymity to speak candidly about a candidate whom the person still supports, said the governor had experienced a “challenging learning curve” that has left him “a little bit jarred.”
But wait, here's the reboot of the reboot...
Now, his advisers are promising to reorient the DeSantis candidacy as an “insurgent” run and remake it into a “leaner-meaner” operation, days after the first public glimpse into his political finances showed unsustainable levels of spending — including a taste for private planes — and a fund-raising operation that was alarmingly dependent on its biggest contributors and that did not meet its expectations.
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic