Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Suddenly The World's Problems Are Not Caused By US

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Suddenly The World's Problems Are Not Caused By US

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:57 am

It can't be Freedom of Speech and the Right To Bear Arms, because those are long since largely abrogated in Canada, France, and other countries, if they ever existed at all.

The wildfires are mainly in Canada, largely started by arsonists and ecoterrorists, and made possible by poor forest management. Government is a big part of the problem. Climate change, if any, is but a small contributor.

Riots are now occurring in much of France, and spreading to Belgium, Switzerland, and other countries. Apparently, Peaceful France and Neutral Switzerland can't stop it.

The US and us are NOT the major source of the world's problems, if we ever were.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

craig11152

Re: Suddenly The World's Problems Are Not Caused By US

Post by craig11152 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:13 am

People hate America because we are perceived as "rich" and somehow that is the cause of their problems.
Americans hate rich people because they have a lot of money and somehow that fact is the cause of their problems.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:17 am

craig11152 wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:13 am
People hate America because we are perceived as "rich" and somehow that is the cause of their problems.
Americans hate rich people because they have a lot of money and somehow that fact is the cause of their problems.
Actually it’s more like… gee .0001% of what you have and I’d be set and you can’t spare even half that. Rich fuck.

As for the conspiracy comments above… not even gonna go there.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:20 am

Canadians traveling abroad are always advised to wear a maple leaf so as not to be mistaken for American.
Last edited by Turkeytop on Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:37 am

There was a time when a net worth of $1MM would provide for you for life. You could put it in Passbook Savings and easily make $50000 a year. Now, that ".0001%" is the INTEREST. And the stock market, once a fairly safe bet, where people put 401Ks and such because of low bank interest, is a rollercoaster AT BEST. And when you need it, will it be way down? You are correct, 50% of $1B wouldn't be missed like 50% of even $5MM, the current threshold of "Rich". But it kills incentive to create wealth and jobs, and make thousands of construction jobs building 10000 square foot homes.

I was in a town the other day known as one percenter territory, and I swore I'd never go back, because you could tell their sneering disdain for those with even slightly less than they.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:04 am

So Canada's claims that most of the wildfires currently burning were started by lightning strikes is a load of BS in your opinion?

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:07 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:04 am
So Canada's claims that most of the wildfires currently burning were started by lightning strikes is a load of BS in your opinion?
Some may be caused by lightning strikes, but there are a lot of ecoterrorists doing stuff like that to promote their agenda.

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:24 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:07 am
bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:04 am
Some may be caused by lightning strikes, but there are a lot of ecoterrorists doing stuff like that to promote their agenda.
Remote doesn’t mean population 500… it means places the firefighters won’t go. And there are no roads or people. This has ALWAYS happened in Canada. Drier conditions and warmer temperatures have exacerbated a natural phenomenon. Sorry bout your luck.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:30 am

Sure eco-terrorists are out there, but do you have any evidence tying them specifically to "most" of Canada's wildfires?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:40 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:30 am
Sure eco-terrorists are out there, but do you have any evidence tying them specifically to "most" of Canada's wildfires?
If there is any evidence, the Canadian news media is suppressing it. I haven't even heard any allegations to that effect.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:46 am

A quick google search says there's 510 fires burning in Canada right now. That's an awful lot of eco-terrorism to get away with without getting caught if that was indeed the cause.

The problem right now is that there's just plain a lot of dry fuel right now to burn.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:03 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:46 am
A quick google search says there's 510 fires burning in Canada right now. That's an awful lot of eco-terrorism to get away with without getting caught if that was indeed the cause.

The problem right now is that there's just plain a lot of dry fuel right now to burn.
The only terrorists in those parts of Canada are the black flies.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:32 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:57 am
It can't be Freedom of Speech and the Right To Bear Arms, because those are long since largely abrogated in Canada, France, and other countries, if they ever existed at all.

The wildfires are mainly in Canada, largely started by arsonists and ecoterrorists, and made possible by poor forest management. Government is a big part of the problem. Climate change, if any, is but a small contributor.

Riots are now occurring in much of France, and spreading to Belgium, Switzerland, and other countries. Apparently, Peaceful France and Neutral Switzerland can't stop it.

The US and us are NOT the major source of the world's problems, if we ever were.
I will be eager to hear the explanation of how eco-terrorists created sea level rise.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:37 am
I was in a town the other day known as one percenter territory, and I swore I'd never go back, because you could tell their sneering disdain for those with even slightly less than they.
I thought you hated our traffic in Traverse City. Seriously, thank you for another conservative victim post. Keep them up crybaby.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:07 pm

Cataclysmic Predications from 1970.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/18-spect ... this-year/

Greta Thunberg Prediction 2015.

https://www.westernstandard.news/news/d ... ab7ee.html

Why aren't China and Russia made to comply with regulations the US is made to?

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic