Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump calls for termination in election rules as written in the Constitution

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Trump calls for termination in election rules as written in the Constitution

Post by Honeyman » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:30 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-calls- ... 56676.html

"Sure, I'd still vote for him!"

---bmw
---Bryce
---km

Other dolts I missed feel free to sign in.

The censorship king from out of state.

zzand

Re: Trump calls for termination in election rules as written in the Constitution

Post by zzand » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:34 pm

You lost the election dumbass, move on to losing again.

Mega Hertz

Re: Trump calls for termination in election rules as written in the Constitution

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:49 pm

I probably shouldn't touch this thread, but I have a feeling it's gonna get interesting.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:53 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:34 pm
You lost the election dumbass, move on to losing again.
Why did you have a dating profile using the same username you use here and why did you delete it when you were asked about it?

Did you find anyone to dance with on plenty of fish?

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:03 pm

To answer your question, a friend of mine helped write the code for the site and asked me to put a profile on there to test stuff out. I never used it and I didn't take it down, it was taken down due to not being used. I doubt you will believe this since it is a boring answer, but it is boring because it is true.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:17 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:03 pm
To answer your question, a friend of mine helped write the code for the site and asked me to put a profile on there to test stuff out. I never used it and I didn't take it down, it was taken down due to not being used. I doubt you will believe this since it is a boring answer, but it is boring because it is true.
yea I am sure that there are a lot of unhinged feral seniors that are buddies with millennial canadian codemonkeys :lol:

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:28 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:03 pm
You're not going to get far trying to attack Zzand's character. When he was up here, he had it going on.

As for the orange dipshit, I don't believe anyone on this board will admit to supporting him at this point. His pool of deplorables is probably nearer to 18% these days. Let's see how things go, many Republicans were surprised by the mid terms, so polls still aren't useful.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:37 am

Both statements can be true:

1. Trump is a fucking idiot and doesn't deserve to be near the White House again.
2. It is fucked up that Twitter suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Taco

Post by Taco » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:20 am

I really hope his supporters don't go for this crap. Where do you draw the line? Mika on Morning Joe this morning was visibly upset, and rightfully so. Trumpy wants to dump on our constitution so he can seize power back. This is a dangerous person.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:08 am

All I'm going to say is that hopefully, Trump continues to shoot himself in the foot such that somebody else gets the nomination.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:44 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:08 am
All I'm going to say is that hopefully, Trump continues to shoot himself in the foot such that somebody else gets the nomination.
You’re kidding right? Nobody can stop him. Nobody can say anything to make his acolytes wake up. It is the very definition of a cult.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:52 am

Taco wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:20 am
I really hope his supporters don't go for this crap. Where do you draw the line? Mika on Morning Joe this morning was visibly upset, and rightfully so. Trumpy wants to dump on our constitution so he can seize power back. This is a dangerous person.
Morning Schmoe is still on the air? Seriously? Man, all of the excitement, and edge of your seat entertainment I'm missing, since I cut the cable a dozen years ago :rollin

Where were Mika's crocodile tears when Democrats were using the constitution for toilet paper? Cry me a river, lady.

As for Trump, I am beginning to agree with Beemer, zzand, and others. However, the bland, "go along to get along" slate of usual suspects, supported by young Republicans like Matt, are not the answer. Romney? No thanks. George Bush's nephew? Why even bother. Josh Hawley? I think he's been brainwashed by the establishment types.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Taco

Post by Taco » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:26 am

Really? Not a deal-breaker!?

Trump's call to suspend Constitution not a 2024 deal-breaker, House Republican says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 18e69c58a2

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:02 pm

I guarantee you this is something that will come up during the Republican debates in 2024 and it will be interesting to see how Trump defends what he said.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:57 pm

Taco wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:26 am
Really? Not a deal-breaker!?

Trump's call to suspend Constitution not a 2024 deal-breaker, House Republican says

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 18e69c58a2
Not sure he gets past the Oath of Office. That little part about defending the Constitution…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic