Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Epoch Times: “Grassroots May Turn Tide for Dixon”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Epoch Times: “Grassroots May Turn Tide for Dixon”

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:47 am

I am sure this is a setup for the election so that when they lose, they can yell “Rigged” but still interesting.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/g ... tlY7E1qov8

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Re: Epoch Times: “Grassroots May Turn Tide for Dixon”

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:57 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:47 am
I am sure this is a setup for the election so that when they lose, they can yell “Rigged” but still interesting.

Not a good sign though… those folks are serious in believing what is likely a loss… combine that with what the SOS said yesterday about delays in results… oh dear.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:17 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:57 am

Not a good sign though…
There you go again. You flipped good and bad. Crazy spell check?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:23 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:17 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:57 am

Not a good sign though…
There you go again. You flipped good and bad. Crazy spell check?
It’s a bad sign if they go nuts thinking they were robbed because they don’t believe the truthful explanation of the SOS.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:48 am

No, your comment "not a good sign comment" was related to the article, wasn't it?
"Grassroots Activism May Have Turned Tide in Michigan Governor’s Race"

The same grassroots citizen activism that helped elect Republican Glenn Youngkin as governor of Virginia is fueling a final stretch surge for Tudor Dixon’s campaign to become the next governor of Michigan.

In recent weeks, incumbent Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s double-digit lead over Dixon, a Republican, has evaporated, with most observers now calling the race a dead heat.

Dixon’s surge in the polls is no surprise to Tammy Clark, vice president of a grassroots citizens’ group called Stand Up Michigan–We the People.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:04 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:48 am
No, your comment "not a good sign comment" was related to the article, wasn't it?

The same grassroots citizen activism that helped elect Republican Glenn Youngkin as governor of Virginia is fueling a final stretch surge for Tudor Dixon’s campaign to become the next governor of Michigan.

In recent weeks, incumbent Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s double-digit lead over Dixon, a Republican, has evaporated, with most observers now calling the race a dead heat.

Dixon’s surge in the polls is no surprise to Tammy Clark, vice president of a grassroots citizens’ group called Stand Up Michigan–We the People.
No… it was at the whackadoodle distrust of elections.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:24 pm

okay, my misunderstanding.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:55 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:04 pm
audiophile wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:48 am

No… it was at the whackadoodle distrust of elections.
Like whackadoodle Hillary, or whackadoodle Al Gore? :lol
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

A1B1C1D1

Post by A1B1C1D1 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:12 pm

With as strong as Dixon performed at the debates with Whitmer, she shouldn't have trouble getting a gig on cable news. As such, it would be to her personal advantage to concede and line up something else for herself. Whitmer should have slam dunked all over Dixon with both her experience in state government and as a prosecutor in both debates. The second and most viewed debate is where Whitmer seemed to perform the weakest and showed Dixon as capable.

Dixon should have a better showing than Schutte but I believe she'll fall short. Mentioning him, last time I was in Midland after the primaries I was surprised to already see several large banners for Dixon. Edenville/Sanford Dam has caused some bitterness I suspect. If only it had happened in 2018 and Whitmer/Nessel would be to busy figuring out what charges to bring against Snyder & co. Maybe Nessel would learn from her Flint water grand jury fiasco and get a second shot.

Taco

Post by Taco » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:50 pm

I will not vote for a MAGA Republican. While I do care about the economy, inflation, jobs, etc., I care about democracy MORE. So my vote will be for democracy and not an election denier or somebody who will refuse to accept the results and constantly challenging the results. I could just picture somebody like Kari Lake crying foul if she loses by a million votes and demanding recounts and investigations.
Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:27 pm

Taco wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:50 pm
I will not vote for a MAGA Republican. While I do care about the economy, inflation, jobs, etc., I care about democracy MORE. So my vote will be for democracy and not an election denier or somebody who will refuse to accept the results and constantly challenging the results. I could just picture somebody like Kari Lake crying foul if she loses by a million votes and demanding recounts and investigations.
You can imagine?

You can take it to the bank man… She will pull a page from the Trump playbook as will several others especially because of the red mirage phenomenon… H*** leads that disappear when the absentee ballots are counted. It’s gonna be damned ugly.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:35 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:27 pm
Taco wrote:
You can imagine?

You can take it to the bank man… She will pull a page from the Trump playbook as will several others especially because of the red mirage phenomenon… H*** leads that disappear when the absentee ballots are counted. It’s gonna be damned ugly.
And that's just it..we're NEVER going back to the days of election results being respected. Our disgrace of a former president took care of that for this country. 200+ years of democracy and respect for the constitution down the drain because of an egotistical narcissist, and the idiots who follow him.
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:12 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:27 pm
Taco wrote:
You can imagine?

And that's just it..we're NEVER going back to the days of election results being respected. Our disgrace of a former president took care of that for this country. 200+ years of democracy and respect for the constitution down the drain because of an egotistical narcissist, and the idiots who follow him.
I’m betting by 2040 it’ll be a small enough minority we can ignore them… if we make it that far.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:44 pm

One can only hope that they don’t trust the system so much that they just don’t vote.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:12 am

Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:44 pm
One can only hope that they don’t trust the system so much that they just don’t vote.
Imagine being someone crying about democracy AND at the same time HOPING people on the other side won't vote! This is insanity, but this is what the left is. It's not about democracy, it's about keeping their leftist agenda in place.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic