Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Joe Biden Unaware Of Basic Economics...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Joe Biden Unaware Of Basic Economics...

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:14 pm

Yikes! Joe's advisors are clueless too..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

tapeisrolling

Re: Joe Biden Unaware Of Basic Economics...

Post by tapeisrolling » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:41 pm

So Biden is at fault for oil cartel pumping less starting LAST year to get the supply checked so the price would go up due to supply and demand economics.
The whole supply chain problems look like a 'brake check' on the highway and four miles back you come to a complete stop. You get going again, slowly, but you never know what caused it in the first place.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:57 am

Trump didn't seems to have a problem keeping the OPEC going. It's called leadership.

Cancelling the pipeline after it was started for no reason put pipeline workers on unemployment and sent a chilling effect on future supply. https://www.foxnews.com/media/laid-off- ... urt-people

Cancelling of oil and gas leases. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/27/biden-s ... es-of.html

Closing of Alaska territories to exploration. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAKBBzA

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:48 am

Hey, Biden DID campaign on working towards ending all fossil fuels. He's just diligently working towards that goal.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:27 am

I'm conservative, means which I take personal responsibility for conserving energy. I do pretty good at it too.

Liberals not only tell you how to do it, they will force you. So much for "choice".

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:29 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:57 am
Trump didn't seems to have a problem keeping the OPEC going. It's called leadership.
:rollin
This made my night... Trump could lead his dick out a gapping gash like Stormy Daniels. He didn't have anything to do with oil prices while President. And opec... If anything the profit taking the oil companies are taking today are a result of OPEC dumping oil on the open market and not cutting production when demand declined.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:14 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:29 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:57 am
:rollin
This made my night... Trump could lead his dick out a gapping gash like Stormy Daniels. He didn't have anything to do with oil prices while President. And opec... If anything the profit taking the oil companies are taking today are a result of OPEC dumping oil on the open market and not cutting production when demand declined.
Trump had a lot of deep flaws, but he had more leadership in his staff's pinky than Joe Biden has anywhere.

It had lot to do with the US become a net exporter of oil. Competition also drove prices down, and kept them down.

Biden's trifecta (I described above) killed the US competition, at least from futures perspective.

When Covid hit, price went crazy low, but that had nothing with the couple years prior that we had reasonable prices.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:55 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:14 am
Trump had a lot of deep flaws, but he had more leadership in his staff's pinky than Joe Biden has anywhere.
Funny, I think leadership is where Trump ultimately did the most damage.

Leadership is about something to happen, whether it be good or bad. Biden's leadership is astonishingly poor in that he really doesn't motivate movement in any direction. My personal thoughts are that about 15-20 years ago he could have been a good leader, but that is neither here nor there and we must live in the here and now. Trump, he was a strong leader in that he could motivate people of a certain intelligence to do things.

So, for the first three years of his presidency, I didn't have significant problem with him! I didn't like his whole take on the border or anything, but when it came to actual policy being pushed out, he wasn't doing much good or bad, really. Most of anything controversial were things easily reversible. Nothing truly monumental.

His handling of COVID, though, that is when his leadership became damaging. Then making entire briefing updates about himself, then how he handled himself getting it, it all motivated the idiots down a path where they had to see family die before they would get the shot. It's no coincidence the findings of below show a H*** gap between reds and blues.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/355073/vac ... ision.aspx

This was the one thing he really was a leader for the American people on and he did a great deal of damage! So as to trump or his staff having leadership or not, I really wish he had no leadership because when he showed it, he did damage.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:50 pm

Give me break, get off the Sit-N-Spin, LOL.

Trump created Operation Warp Speed, which by your own standards was a success. No other country did that. Look a Canada's Trudeau.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris BOTH dissed the vaccine, if there is apathy in minority circles, then Joe and Kamala are to blame also. https://gop.com/biden-repeatedly-underm ... accine-rsr

Biden "leadership" probably has something to do with those vulgar chants at sporting events. I don't support the vulgarity, but "Fire Joe Biden" would be ok with me...

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:48 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:50 pm

Trump created Operation Warp Speed, which by your own standards was a success. No other country did that. Look a Canada's Trudeau.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris BOTH dissed the vaccine, if there is apathy in minority circles, then Joe and Kamala are to blame also. https://gop.com/biden-repeatedly-underm ... accine-rsr

Biden "leadership" probably has something to do with those vulgar chants at sporting events. I don't support the vulgarity, but "Fire Joe Biden" would be ok with me...
Where is the spin? I literally said Biden is a bad leader and that I had no major issue with Trump in his first three years. Is it really spin to say his behavior during COVID was a factor influencing the attitude of people toward the vaccine?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:43 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:48 pm
audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:50 pm

Where is the spin? I literally said Biden is a bad leader and that I had no major issue with Trump in his first three years. Is it really spin to say his behavior during COVID was a factor influencing the attitude of people toward the vaccine?
To satisfy audiophile, you must exhibit complete compliance to the fearless leader. You have to bow to Mar a Lago and salute a "Seig Heil!" thrice daily. Only then are you part of a perfect race where 305 electoral votes do not signify the presidency and Covid is a minor cold.

The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:08 am

I was mostly teasing you about the Sit-N-Spin.

If you go back and read my posts about Trump for 2016, you will see I was not a fan, but he was a lot better then I expected as president.

Biden makes Trump look like a genius.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic