Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

House Democrat Slams Rashida Tlaib in FIERY Floor Speech

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

House Democrat Slams Rashida Tlaib in FIERY Floor Speech

Post by audiophile » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:37 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Re: House Democrat Slams Rashida Tlaib in FIERY Floor Speech

Post by Bryce » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:51 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:37 am
She is a dummy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp
She's not a dummy. She's a pro terrorist, anti-Semite whack job.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:21 pm

Israel has a bigger defense system than us per capita. They can fund themselves. I don’t care if they are “Jesusland” or not.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:53 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:21 pm
Israel has a bigger defense system than us per capita. They can fund themselves. I don’t care if they are “Jesusland” or not.
We are in agreement. They can take care of themselves without our help. They're going to do whatever they want, and bomb whoever they want. Even when we ask them not to. I have felt for years it's time the US starts to moonwalk away from the State of Israel. The pros outweigh the cons if you ask me.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:09 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:53 pm
We are in agreement. They can take care of themselves without our help. They're going to do whatever they want, and bomb whoever they want. Even when we ask them not to. I have felt for years it's time the US starts to moonwalk away from the State of Israel. The pros outweigh the cons if you ask me.
Well, now you've both just outed yourselves as anti-Semites. You're not allowed to question anything when it comes to Israel.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:11 am

Motown322 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:09 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:53 pm
Well, now you've both just outed yourselves as anti-Semites. You're not allowed to question anything when it comes to Israel.
No, no, no! Separate the fucking government and leaders from the people. Many American Jews disagree with most government officials in Israel. Tons of sects throughout Israel. I studied the Palestinian Israeli conflict for a semester. We don't need crack pots like you chiming in.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:33 am

As an armchair geopolitical defense expert I think its a good idea to keep Israel propped up as a place we can park planes and troops as needed if things get out of control in North Africa and the mideast. Not unlike having Alaska as a state.

I no longer directly engage trolls

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:12 am

We don't need crack pots like you chiming in.
I think he was being sarcastic, MCRF.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:31 am

I was absolutely being sarcastic... I thought I laid it on fairly thick too.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:14 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:09 pm
In fiscal year 2019, the United States provided Israel with $3.8 billion in aid. Foreign aid generated by US taxes. In effect, we are Israeli taxpayers. Please explain why any US taxpayer is not allowed to question anything when it comes to Israel.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:22 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:14 pm
In fiscal year 2019, the United States provided Israel with $3.8 billion in aid. Foreign aid generated by US taxes. In effect, we are Israeli taxpayers. Please explain why any US taxpayer is not allowed to question anything when it comes to Israel.
I agree 1000%...

"Why are we sending all this aid overseas??? We need to take care of OUR citizens first!!!"
"Well, OK... we send billions of dollars to Israel every year. Maybe we trim that budget a bit?"
"OMG you hate Jewish people and you're an anti-Semite!!!!"

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:21 am

Motown322 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:22 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:14 pm
I agree 1000%...

"Why are we sending all this aid overseas??? We need to take care of OUR citizens first!!!"
"Well, OK... we send billions of dollars to Israel every year. Maybe we trim that budget a bit?"
"OMG you hate Jewish people and you're an anti-Semite!!!!"
Quick Jeff Foxworthy test. If you are on record supporting Hamas, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood, you are probably an anti-Semite.

The same folks that rally against our aid to an important ally, Israel, NEVER moan about the 1.5 billion a year we send to Egypt, the 1.3 billion a year we send to Pakistan or the 600 million a year we send to Palestine. Some of which the PA uses to give a monthly stipend to the families of terrorists that kill Israelis.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic