Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

G G: The (still) Trump supporting voice of reason

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

G G: The (still) Trump supporting voice of reason

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:28 pm

This is thread worthy based on G G's personal covid testimony:
I believe I got it on a plane EXACTLY one year ago, to the day. I was traveling for work, and when I came back home a few days later, I could barely breathe in certain positions, and found myself having to manipulate my body so I could breathe fine.

Listen, this thing, it isn't a joke. Back a year ago, responsible people had to live their lives with risk, rather than allowing the government to support them, they dealt with the risk and a lot of people got sick and died. Work and taking care of your family was a critical personal responsibility issue.

Now, we have vaccines. A lot of smart people have put a lot of hard work into developing them and testing their quality. They aren't perfect, but let's not let the perfect be the enemy of the good here.

If you have a family, do the responsible thing and get vaccinated. I had several moments where I was considering whether I had to head into the hospital, and thinking about being intubated and dying on camera while my wife watched was enough to help me see the light. I was lucky.

Don't let that be your moment, too, because you may discover, just hours later, that you won't be lucky enough to make that decision, and the disease will do it for you.
Again, to G G, thanks for sharing. I'm happy you survived and are well.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

jadednihilist

Re: G G: The (still) Trump supporting voice of reason

Post by jadednihilist » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:37 pm

Thanks for sharing, Matt... and thank you for sharing G G. I am sorry to hear about your experience and glad you pulled through.
I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

G G

Post by G G » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:39 pm

No problem fellas.

I've read plenty of research on this vaccine, and research is still ongoing. This is something that people should give consideration, because there are a lot of H*** question marks about what it is doing to our bodies, what it can do in the future, and who is most susceptible to negative consequences. We don't know these things and we don't know a whole lot more. What I do know is that there are a lot of extremely brilliant people working in teams across the globe on this, and that they understand that quality checking is more important than usual in this scenario. I trust that they are working in my best interest, and the best interest of everyone else.

But human to human, don't let catching this thing be the thing that changes your mind, because then, its too late! And I believe that it is a matter of civic ethics that you consider taking it. Not that you take it, but that you consider taking it, and that you weigh in personal responsibility to your community in your decision.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:45 pm

G G wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:39 pm
No problem fellas.

I've read plenty of research on this vaccine, and research is still ongoing. This is something that people should give consideration, because there are a lot of H*** question marks about what it is doing to our bodies, what it can do in the future, and who is most susceptible to negative consequences. We don't know these things and we don't know a whole lot more. What I do know is that there are a lot of extremely brilliant people working in teams across the globe on this, and that they understand that quality checking is more important than usual in this scenario. I trust that they are working in my best interest, and the best interest of everyone else.

But human to human, don't let catching this thing be the thing that changes your mind, because then, its too late! And I believe that it is a matter of civic ethics that you consider taking it. Not that you take it, but that you consider taking it, and that you weigh in personal responsibility to your community in your decision.
better change your signature

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:28 pm

hanson wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:45 pm
G G wrote:
No problem fellas.

His covid story has NOTHING to do with Trump. This is not the thread for attacking him.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:31 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:28 pm
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
No problem fellas.

His covid story has NOTHING to do with Trump. This is not the thread for attacking him.
Read the title of this thread

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:45 am

hanson wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:31 pm
Matt wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
No problem fellas.

Lol, its fun reading your responses to G G. Keep it up!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:38 am

hanson wrote:
Matt wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
No problem fellas.

Again, he is free to support whomever he wants. Most hard-core Trump supporters aren't as supportive of the vaccine created under Trump's watch.

hanson

Post by hanson » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:38 am
hanson wrote:
Matt wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
No problem fellas.

Again, he is free to support whomever he wants. Most hard-core Trump supporters aren't as supportive of the vaccine created under Trump's watch.
if he wants to support a loser, both in the business world and in politics, he has my blessing

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic