Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 7:45p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How About Someone Protests This?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 5013
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

How About Someone Protests This?

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:29 pm

Chicago McDonald's drive-thru turns into horror scene after 7-year-old girl shot, father injured

Gut-wrenching video shows crowd yelling heartbreaking words, 'they killed a baby!'


????

Betcha there are crickets....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-mcdonalds-drive-thru


BLM - Buying Large Mansions

User avatar
bmw
Posts: 3119
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by bmw » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:36 pm

Don't you get it? Only SOME black lives matter and are worthy of protest. Specifically, the relevant question to the BLM movement is WHO took the black life.

Black lives taken by whites? They matter.
Black lives taken by cops? They matter.
Black lives taken by white cops? They matter and are worth weeks of rioting and looting
Black lives taken by thugs? Eh, they don't really matter that much.



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 5974
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:41 pm

Thoughts and prayers.


After all is said and done, usually more is said than done.

User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 5013
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:46 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:36 pm
Don't you get it?
Oh I get it.

It's one of my personal crusades.

As Ellwood Blues once said...

Image



BLM - Buying Large Mansions

User avatar
craig11152
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by craig11152 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:22 am

I've said it before Black Lives Matter is more aptly named We Hate Cops.


I no longer directly engage trolls

User avatar
FakeAndyStuart
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:32 am

Let me stop looking at myself in the mirror for a second and ask a question - What's your point?

This story has not been buried - it's on the front page of Chicago newspapers and top stories on every TV station's website.

You're upset that they aren't protesting in the streets about this? Yeah, let's give the Chicago police another reason to shoot an unarmed citizen. Since holding your hands up and "compiling" worked so well for Adam Toledo.

Our country has a serious problem or two. Let's work together to find solutions... some of those might involve changing the way we sell guns and the way we police the streets. I'll listen to yours if you'll listen to mine.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 5013
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by Bryce » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:53 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:32 am

You're upset that they aren't protesting in the streets about this? Yeah, let's give the Chicago police another reason to shoot an unarmed citizen. Since holding your hands up and "compiling" worked so well for Adam Toledo.
It would be difficult, and frankly senseless, to enter into a serious conversation with someone that has either bought into or purposefully spreads, a false narrative about the Adam "lil homicide" Toledo shooting.


BLM - Buying Large Mansions

User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 5974
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:20 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:57 am
"Black Lives Matter!"

Liberals: "Yay!"

"Asian Lives Matter!"

Liberals: "Yay!"

"Heck, All Lives Matter!"

Liberals: "YOU SPAWNS OF SATAN!!!"
-
-
-
https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... &start=950


After all is said and done, usually more is said than done.

User avatar
FakeAndyStuart
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:53 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:32 am

You're upset that they aren't protesting in the streets about this? Yeah, let's give the Chicago police another reason to shoot an unarmed citizen. Since holding your hands up and "compiling" worked so well for Adam Toledo.
It would be difficult, and frankly senseless, to enter into a serious conversation with someone that has either bought into or purposefully spreads, a false narrative about the Adam "lil homicide" Toledo shooting.
So it's okay for you to buy into or purposely spread unverified narratives about news events, but not me? Because Andy Ngo and a few Tweets are certainly more reliable than any other news source <<sarcasm font off>>. The problem is as news consumers, we tend to lean toward the news provider that confirms our views and doesn't challenge them.

So, let me agree with you. The policeman fired because this person was carrying a weapon and acting in a threatening manner and not complying with police. So am I talking about Adam Toledo or Ashli Babbitt?

I'm an American, you are an American. We both want this country to succeed and prosper... until we can find common ground to talk this country is fucked.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 5013
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by Bryce » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:13 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:07 pm


So, let me agree with you. The policeman fired because this person was carrying a weapon and acting in a threatening manner and not complying with police. So am I talking about Adam Toledo or Ashli Babbitt?

Ms. Babbitt was NOT carrying a weapon.


BLM - Buying Large Mansions

User avatar
Motown322
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by Motown322 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:54 pm

But she was trespassing on federal property and didn't comply with lawful orders. Many here would say that's grounds for getting shot.



User avatar
FakeAndyStuart
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:03 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:13 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:07 pm


So, let me agree with you. The policeman fired because this person was carrying a weapon and acting in a threatening manner and not complying with police. So am I talking about Adam Toledo or Ashli Babbitt?

Ms. Babbitt was NOT carrying a weapon.
Neither was Mr. Toledo when he was shot...



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 5013
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by Bryce » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:31 pm

He did .08 seconds prior, which had already been discharged at an automobile minutes earlier.

You are either obtuse or an asshole. Neither option is worth my time. Good day sir.


BLM - Buying Large Mansions

User avatar
FakeAndyStuart
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Re: How About Someone Protests This?

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:11 pm

Here I fixed this for you.
Bryce wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:31 pm
You are challenging some of my core racist and white supremacy beliefs, and I don't have a lucid defense for them. Good day sir.
I tested positive for asshole years ago. I understand there is no vaccine.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic