Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Did President On Deck Harris lie about celebrating Kwanzaa as a child?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Did President On Deck Harris lie about celebrating Kwanzaa as a child?

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:33 am

This video will make you cringe: https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020/12 ... ws-n300333

This wouldn't be the first time the PODOTUS lied about her past. You'll remember she claimed that when she was in college she smoked weed and listened to music that didn't exist yet: https://apnews.com/article/a65fd5f0a89d ... e158a018a7

A couple months ago, she called Tupac the greatest rapper ALIVE, even though he's been dead since 1996.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Re: Did President On Deck Harris lie about celebrating Kwanzaa as a child?

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:38 am

I sure hope she didn't tell a lie. That would totally disqualify her for ever becoming President..

President Trump has raised the bar for honesty and integrity. People will expect nothing less from a future President.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:45 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:38 am
I sure hope she didn't tell a lie. That would totally disqualify her for ever becoming President..

President Trump has raised the bar for honesty and integrity. People will expect nothing less from a future President.
Exactly... we’re gonna have to try damn hard to find a more honest person.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:45 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:33 am
This video will make you cringe: https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020/12 ... ws-n300333

This wouldn't be the first time the PODOTUS lied about her past. You'll remember she claimed that when she was in college she smoked weed and listened to music that didn't exist yet: https://apnews.com/article/a65fd5f0a89d ... e158a018a7

A couple months ago, she called Tupac the greatest rapper ALIVE, even though he's been dead since 1996.
Oh the humanity!!! She lied about the most important thing of our time!!!!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:37 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:45 am
Turkeytop wrote:

Trump might be in an insufferable prick, but I don't ever recall him playing this ridiculous identity politics and LYING about his personal background. Enough of the pandering...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:53 am

Trump's entire campaign in 2016 and everything since has been identity politics... his phony "War on Christmas", "they're trying to get rid of Thanksgiving now, have you seen this one??", "they're coming for your guns". He pandered to a base of rural blue-collar people and spent 5 years convincing them some "other" was out to take everything (their money, their religion, their flags, etc.) from them and their only choice was voting for Trump and the rest of the Republican Party. That's the very definition of identity politics.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:09 am

Motown322 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:53 am
Trump's entire campaign in 2016 and everything since has been identity politics... his phony "War on Christmas", "they're trying to get rid of Thanksgiving now, have you seen this one??", "they're coming for your guns". He pandered to a base of rural blue-collar people and spent 5 years convincing them some "other" was out to take everything (their money, their religion, their flags, etc.) from them and their only choice was voting for Trump and the rest of the Republican Party. That's the very definition of identity politics.
Call me cynical, but that is politics. There's a video where Joe Biden says, "they'll put y'all back in CHAINZ!" regarding the party that freed the slaves.

What I'm taking exception to is a person making something up about their past when there is NO NEED to do so. It fits a pattern with this individual.

Mark Elliott

Post by Mark Elliott » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:18 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:09 am
What I'm taking exception to is a person making something up about their past when there is NO NEED to do so. It fits a pattern with this individual.
It sure does.. You were talking about the president weren't you?

Link:Trump deposition in 2007 uncovers lies about his past

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:22 am

Here's an actual picture of the actual Kwanzaa Hut she celebrated Kwanzaa in.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:41 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:09 am
Call me cynical, but that is politics. There's a video where Joe Biden says, "they'll put y'all back in CHAINZ!" regarding the party that freed the slaves.

Sure it's politics. It's lowest-common denominator shit that everyone does because people are stupid idiots and they lap it up.

Is telling people that you saw Muslims celebrating on 9/11 better or worse than someone saying they celebrated Kwanzaa? Both "identity politics"... both stupid. All instances of identity politics can bother you... just be consistent."GOOD!" when my guys do it "''cause it works" and "BAD!!!" when they do it "'cause it's a lie" doesn't work.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:37 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:45 am
Turkeytop wrote:

Trump might be in an insufferable prick, but I don't ever recall him playing this ridiculous identity politics and LYING about his personal background. Enough of the pandering...
He has lied about his wealth, his education, his intelligence and several other things about his personal background. What the fuck are you smoking?

His entire movement is based on blue collar whites feeling like they are being beaten down by some far off elite that hates them and wants to destroy them and their way of life. He’s the ultimate exploiter of identity politics. He makes Democratic efforts look like child’s play.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:35 pm

The whataboutism is strong in this one. I can at least understand why someone would lie about their finances (LL101 did it ALL THE TIME) but lying about inconsequential shit is puzzling.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:40 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:35 pm
The whataboutism is strong in this one. I can at least understand why someone would lie about their finances (LL101 did it ALL THE TIME) but lying about inconsequential shit is puzzling.
Whether you went to the university of a Pennsylvania or the Wharton school is rather inconsequential. Saying Christmas will be cancelled and all the other culture wars crap is inconsequential. It’s not whataboutism... these are legitimate criticisms of the man that you said and just doubled down on not existing.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:07 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:53 pm
I get a kick about the claims of "Honesty, Integrity, and Lies" from the same clowns that type and print this crap here. The Biden/Harris team, the DNC, and the 2020 election, just reeks from dishonesty, lack of integrity, and truthfulness.
The stench of hypocrisy is over the top.

What the hell kind of meme is that?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:15 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:07 pm

What the hell kind of meme is that?

Don't ask him to explain.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic