Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Politicians Killed Tens Of Thousands Of Patients By Prohibiting Doctors From Prescribing HCQ

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Politicians Killed Tens Of Thousands Of Patients By Prohibiting Doctors From Prescribing HCQ

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:31 pm

We have a Doctor in our town who writes prescriptions on demand. Everybody knows him. There's one in every town.

But no ethical Doctor will write a prescription for a pharmaceutical product, just because the patient asks for it.

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Politicians Killed Tens Of Thousands Of Patients By Prohibiting Doctors From Prescribing HCQ

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:36 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:31 pm
We have a Doctor in our town who writes prescriptions on demand. Everybody knows him. There's one in every town.

But no ethical Doctor will write a prescription for a pharmaceutical product, just because the patient asks for it.
The pain management centers with the pill pushers over here got busted. The DEA is cracking down.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:18 pm

if you look at research on HCQ, there is a lack of evidence showing that it is a significant contributor to the death of people who take the medication.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:34 am

Summary of 171 Studies on Treatment of COVID with HCQ.

https://c19study.com/#early

The politicization of medicine will kill a lot of people.

This year, the Democrat Party was AFRAID THAT IF COVID WAS SOLVED TOO SOON Trump would win. Pure and simple. That's why they banned it. They even delayed announcing the Vaccine until after the election.

Hundreds of thousands have died that would have survived. Like China, they don't care about human life. Same with abortion.

Trump is not going to shut up, whether he stays or goes. He may have to go into exile, but he's not going shut up. The information will get through in spite of attempts to censor him. And it is government censorship if there are any government contracts and collusion is involved with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube, and whatever else.

A lot of what you call conspiracy theories are the truth, no matter what the embarrassment and consequences of the truth are.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:56 am

Look who has been using HCQ. Russia and China and India, for instance. The countries whose people you think are smarter than us. Oh, Switzerland, your favorite "neutral" country that plays one side against the other.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:45 am

If I got COVID, I would definitely demand HCQ

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:21 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:24 pm
This is one of the few things where I differed with Gretchen. It's wrong to limit doctors in what they can prescribe. There is conflicting information on hydroxychloroquine. And while I personally wouldn't want it if I had COVID because of not being effective, it shouldn't be limited. It is inconclusive if it works.
That’s a slippery slope. A very slippery slope.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic