Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kim Jung Un now a vegetable or even dead?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Kim Jung Un now a vegetable or even dead?

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:50 pm

A vice director of HKSTV Hong Kong Satellite Television, a Beijing-backed network in Hong Kong, claimed Kim was dead, citing a "very solid source," and posting the information on the Chinese messaging app Weibo that made the social medial rounds, International Business Times reported.

Other unconfirmed reports attributed to communist party sources in Beijing that an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon's hands were shaking so badly, the fact-checking site, Snopes reported. The North Korean Supreme Leader is in a "vegetative state" after the surgery earlier this month, a Japanese magazine reported, according to Snopes.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/kim-j ... id/964669/

https://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/t ... g-un-dead/

I guess that's what chain smoking, heavy drinking, and eating blocks of cheese will do to a man.

Turkeytop

Re: Kim Jung Un now a vegetable or even dead?

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:53 pm

Trump will be heartbroken. They were in love.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:53 pm
By mere seconds, you beat me to editing my post to end with "...now awaiting the all-too-predictable Kim/Trump jokes."

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:15 pm

Trump will be fine...its Dennis Rodman I'm worried about
I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:22 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:54 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:53 pm
By mere seconds, you beat me to editing my post to end with "...now awaiting the all-too-predictable Kim/Trump jokes."
Self inflicted wounds abound...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:48 pm

Trump will show more sympathy for his death than that of tens of thousands of Americans who recently died.
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:59 pm

The TDS in this thread is pretty thick. Nobody has a single opinion on North Korea's future?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:12 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:48 pm
Trump will show more sympathy for his death than that of tens of thousands of Americans who recently died.

Might show it, but it won't be real.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:26 pm

On North Korea's future....one of two ways this could go, assuming this is true. First, his sister steps into a leadership role and she may either take a new view of things and make things better for the people of the country or be more hard line to prove a woman can also be a ruthless dictator. Second, his sister leads a regency to be in place until one of his children is old enough to assume the leadership role. China has a big hand in that regency and North Korea becomes even more of a Chinese puppet state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:48 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:59 pm
The TDS in this thread is pretty thick. Nobody has a single opinion on North Korea's future?
It’s not even TDS... it’s simply his self inflicted wounds showing...

That said who is even in line to replace Un? Does he have siblings? Children? Me thinks his death would be an untimely and unexpected development.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:14 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:48 pm
bmw wrote:

That said who is even in line to replace Un? Does he have siblings? Children? Me thinks his death would be an untimely and unexpected development.
No, its 💯 TDS.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:22 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:14 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:48 pm
bmw wrote:

No, its 💯 TDS.
It’s 💯 Trump botching his meetings with Kim and getting nothing in return for it. You’d be made fun of too.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:47 pm

So... is Trump still going to get us into WWIII with NK?

No? OK, good.

As far as the future of NK... if he does indeed pass, I see the sister taking over... unless, of course, the military and China won't allow it.

It's safe to say that NK is most likely having a hard time with Covid19, and now Dear Leader may be on a slab. Prime time for a military coup or China steps in and installs a government more to their liking.

Now, if sister does get the top spot, I see a warming of relations with the south. I know that some will say she was just as, if not more brutal than her brother, but I'm just not seeing it. I'm not seeing the same proclivity for vice and thirst for power that her brother exhibited.
Thread Killer

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:58 pm

Last known phone conversation between Trump and Kim.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:06 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:58 pm
Last known phone conversation between Trump and Kim.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic