Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump University = TOTAL SHAM!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Trump University = TOTAL SHAM!!!

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Donald Trump is a white collar criminal.

If he gets elected, he might be impeached within his first 90 days of taking office!!!

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/p ... /92839986/

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Talks

Re: Trump University = TOTAL SHAM!!!

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:11 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:Donald Trump is a white collar criminal.

If he gets elected, he might be impeached within his first 90 days of taking office!!!

This is surprising news? This from a regular on WWE?
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:18 pm

TC Talks wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:Donald Trump is a white collar criminal.

This is surprising news? This from a regular on WWE?
Let the slime flow...

48125er

Post by 48125er » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:47 am

But at least he's not crooked Hillary.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:30 am

48125er wrote:But at least he's not crooked Hillary.
I can hardly see how she's worse at this point... New revelations every day put Trump in a worse light...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:16 am

This is very very sloppy, but I don't know if it criminal on Trump's part.

I wouldn't mind if Pence become president in 90 days...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:37 am

At the very least, it is outrageously tortious. Misrepresentations and lies were fed to students.

TC Talks - you are right; this does not surprise me at all. However, it is the first semi-detailed account I've seen regarding specific individuals T.U. hired to lead "courses." That's why I felt compelled to post a link to the article.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:19 am

audiophile wrote:This is very very sloppy, but I don't know if it criminal on Trump's part.

Sloppy is not what this is...

It's kind of ridiculous to even think he'd win then resign on day one to let Pence have it...

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:06 am

NS8401 wrote:I can hardly see how she's worse at this point... New revelations every day put Trump in a worse light...
Have you not been paying any attention at all to the daily wikileaks revelations showing just how corrupt the Clintons are?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:37 pm

bmw wrote:
NS8401 wrote:I can hardly see how she's worse at this point... New revelations every day put Trump in a worse light...
Have you not been paying any attention at all to the daily wikileaks revelations showing just how corrupt the Clintons are?
I think his point is that they are both massive shitpiles, but that while people knew or suspected the reasons why Hilz is a massive shitpile are only confirmed by Wikileaks, the Trump stuff is stuff we didn't know about.

I was under the assumption that "Trump University" was basically like that Beck University thing where "University" was just a marketing thing and that all Trump U consisted of was just his stupid audio CDs and a few books. I don't think a whole lot of people knew he was ripping off seniors for $35k and hiring child molesters. Finding out that Hillary Clinton is a political whore is like finding out that the rest stop off I275 smells like shit or that the Zoo is full of animals. These are both very bad people and anyone who spends any time engaged in defending one or the other or even attacking one in favor of the other should engage themselves in something more productive or take stock of their political activist interests and support someone other than these two. That Utah dude seems to have a horrible platform, but if him picking up steam in a few states broke the political norm even marginally, I would be happy with him getting a sizable vote count.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
I think his point is that they are both massive shitpiles, but that while people knew or suspected the reasons why Hilz is a massive shitpile are only confirmed by Wikileaks, the Trump stuff is stuff we didn't know about.

I was under the assumption that "Trump University" was basically like that Beck University thing where "University" was just a marketing thing and that all Trump U consisted of was just his stupid audio CDs and a few books. I don't think a whole lot of people knew he was ripping off seniors for $35k and hiring child molesters. Finding out that Hillary Clinton is a political whore is like finding out that the rest stop off I275 smells like shit or that the Zoo is full of animals. These are both very bad people and anyone who spends any time engaged in defending one or the other or even attacking one in favor of the other should engage themselves in something more productive or take stock of their political activist interests and support someone other than these two. That Utah dude seems to have a horrible platform, but if him picking up steam in a few states broke the political norm even marginally, I would be happy with him getting a sizable vote count.
Exactly... the Clintons have been hashed to the hilt... Trump has not. Both suck.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:17 pm

NS8401 wrote:
audiophile wrote:This is very very sloppy, but I don't know if it criminal on Trump's part.

It's kind of ridiculous to even think he'd win then resign on day one to let Pence have it...
Well being president is probably a step down for him. He may have done it just to see if he could. After that's it's real work.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:52 pm

audiophile wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Well being president is probably a step down for him. He may have done it just to see if he could. After that's it's real work.
They say that he thought he would just get some brand publicity and that he was acting ridiculous for that reason... little did we know that his act was more the actual him than we could have imagined...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:09 pm

Surprise, surprise (not).

Now that he's been elected, Trump has chosen to settle all open Trump University law suits.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/18/news/tr ... index.html

I predicted months ago that if Trump were to win the presidency, he would quickly move to settle these suits.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Donald Trump who boasted that he doesn’t settle cases, is nearing a settlement on the Trump University fraud case.

Back in a March Republican debate, Trump was attacked by Marco Rubio for scamming working people into spending thousands on useless Trump University classes. Trump responded by saying that he would win the lawsuit—and that he never settles, which is why he’s rarely in court. Here’s the transcript, per The New York Times:

TRUMP: This is a case I could have settled very easily, but I don’t settle cases very easily when I’m right. Ninety-eight percent approval rating, we have an “A” from the Better Business Bureau...

RUBIO: ... That’s false...

TRUMP: ... We have a 98 percent approval rating from the people who took the course. We have an “A” from the Better Business Bureau. And, people like it. Now, he’s saying they didn’t learn.

We have many, many people that will be witnesses. Again, I don’t settle cases. I don’t do it because that’s why I don’t get sued very often, because I don’t settle, unlike a lot of other people

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/138797/ ... fraud-case
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic