Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Loretta Lynch meets with Bill Clinton on private plane

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Loretta Lynch meets with Bill Clinton on private plane

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:15 am

Political/Shamitical.

The stink of corruption and scandal has surrounded the Clinton's since their days in Arkansas. It puts Richard Nixon to shame. Clearly, they feel that they can play by a different set of rules than anyone else.

Leftist ideologues are all too happy to excuse their behavior and even defend it. I remember the head of NOW being quoted as saying "I'd be happy to give him a "Lewinski" as long as he keeps abortion legal." during that particular scandal.

I'm not going to bore you with detail after detail of the various stink that has surrounded these people as the regular denizens of this board are all to familiar with them. Anyone without the name Clinton would have had their political career destroyed by any one of them. This quote by Michael Goodwin pretty much sums them up;
in addition to being personally corrupt, the Clintons are corrupters. They are piggish users, with the people and institutions around them inevitably tarnished and sometimes destroyed even as the Clintons escape to their next scam.
Loretta Lynch is just their latest victim. She hasn't been destroyed, but certainly has been tarnished.

Wasn't there a guy that was booted from the Senate for allegedly pinching a woman on the ass in a elevator?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Re: Loretta Lynch meets with Bill Clinton on private plane

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:19 am

JackAttack FM wrote:
bmw wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
JackAttack FM wrote:They're both assholes and everybody knows it.
It gets boring seeing the same crap from the same people all the time.
Ah, so you're admitting that Hillary is a boring candidate.
Well, look who just caught up!
I guess I used a big enough adjective to do it.

I'd never give a vote to Hillary, never said I would and never would to her longtime donor "The Big Orange Turd."

Mega' has posted he'll probably do a write-in vote. Sounds good to me.
NS8' wrote:Until the folks defending them attack you for calling them that...
If someone feels the need to defend either of these two candidates then they have some larger issues to work through.
Indeed I did, although I don't think the vote counters are going to take the Ghosts of Ronald Reagan and JFK seriously.

I would expect more people, especially those tired of the status quo, to start looking into third-party candidates. We all know that Trump & Clinton are a couple of clowns, and I really question the intellect of the American people with these two choices. Honest to God, I wanted and hoped for John Kasich to be the Republican nominee. He may not be perfect, but at least he was respectable and came off as professional and presidential. I can't believe people are actually getting behind Trump! And as for Hillary, well, I think name recognition is what's getting her by. There is something not quite right about either one of them. I don't doubt (and you'd have to be an idiot not to) that Hillary is up to no good, but because she has a D next to her name, dammit, we've GOT to get her on something! And because Trump has an R next to his name, the man has never so much as harmed a fly in his life. And any factual evidence has been created by the left. It's beyond stale at this point. So thank you, Jack and NS, for not carrying water for your parties and trashing the other side, and my favorite, for being open minded and not looking for satan behind every tree. Enjoy your Independence Day!

...wait, what "independence"? There's a Democrat in the White House, and it's a Muslim, terrorist supporting, Marxist, who is weak, but at the same time, is some kind of harsh dictator...figure THAT one out
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic