Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Loretta Lynch meets with Bill Clinton on private plane

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Loretta Lynch meets with Bill Clinton on private plane

Post by bmw » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:15 pm

I first heard this story yesterday, but it looks like it blew up today. Bill Clinton meets privately, in a spontaneous meeting, with the attorney general, on a private government airplane, at the Phoenix airport, for a half hour, and discusses his grandchildren and his golf outings in Phoenix, but does not discuss the email investigation or any other government business?

:rollin

Seriously, how stupid does Lynch think the general public is to believe all those details?

Original story: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/29/bill- ... nix-video/

Now today, Lynch says she will accept whatever recommendations come from the FBI: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/po ... .html?_r=0

My question is, why is Bill Clinton, who is nearly 70 years old, playing golf in, of all places, Phoenix, which has been under a blistering 105 to 120 degree heatwave for the past 5 weeks?

Deleted User 8570

Re: Loretta Lynch meets with Bill Clinton on private plane

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:47 pm

bmw wrote:I first heard this story yesterday, but it looks like it blew up today. Bill Clinton meets privately, in a spontaneous meeting, with the attorney general, on a private government airplane, at the Phoenix airport, for a half hour, and discusses his grandchildren and his golf outings in Phoenix, but does not discuss the email investigation or any other government business?

:rollin

Seriously, how stupid does Lynch think the general public is to believe all those details?

Original story: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/29/bill- ... nix-video/

Now today, Lynch says she will accept whatever recommendations come from the FBI: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/po ... .html?_r=0

My question is, why is Bill Clinton, who is nearly 70 years old, playing golf in, of all places, Phoenix, which has been under a blistering 105 to 120 degree heatwave for the past 5 weeks?
Because 70 is the new 50...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:01 pm

It's a dry heat

jry

Post by jry » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Look. They just couldn't wait to brag about the grandkids and Bill is proud of his Golf Handicap.

Nope... Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Cannot get anything to stick to these people.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Meanwhile, no need to go grabbing at straws in GOPland

Donald J. Trump’s campaign experienced two more departures this week when two staff members who handled surrogate operations resigned, including one who was hired less than two weeks ago.

Kevin Kellems, who was hired on June 20 to oversee the campaign’s surrogate division — supporters on the team who defend Mr. Trump and promote his message publicly — resigned on Thursday, and Erica Freeman, who similarly dealt with surrogates, also quit
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Nice deflection. Well done.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:31 pm

jry wrote:Look. They just couldn't wait to brag about the grandkids and Bill is proud of his Golf Handicap.

Nope... Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Cannot get anything to stick to these people.
Yes, man, we know...anyone to the left of Atilla the Hun is up to no good, embroiled in a scandal, is lying through their teeth, is part of a conspiracy, and should be locked away forever, and everyone on the right is squeaky clean, totally innocent, and any problems they are facing is the total fault of anyone left of center. And this is always from the people that tow the party line, and one of the mottos of said party is "personal responsibility". This kind of shit is dangerous and it is a small wonder this country is the way it is. What I wouldn't give to have some really good intellectual conversation instead of "Democrat? GUILTY!!! Of what? I don't know, but there has to be SOMETHING!!!"

My brain hurts now.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:13 am

Bill Clinton - like Sarah P. - goes rogue often. Can't control 'em. They do and say what they want. Even when they've been advised it is dangerous to do so. Nobody can reign 'em in. And now throw Donald Trump into that same category. Supercharged egos that drive their mouths into high gear so quickly their brains can't take a moment to consider results - such as longterm damage.

In the case of Bill Clinton he also has a storied history while governor of dangerous liaisons in parked official vehicles. So now Hillary (and Obama who hates Bill Clinton) are both left to clean up Bill's rogue, ego-driven, dangerous liaison in a parked official plane.

And what a pushover Loretta Lynch! She should never have allowed him onboard. She should have refused the charismatic, "smartest guy in the room", "lady's man" ex POTUS whatever he was there to get. But I guess she's like a lot of melting females who find him impossible to resist as he has his way.

The man is at death's door these days due to his grave heart condition. Hillary's campaign can only hope ill Bill checks out forever sooner rather than than later.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:46 pm

The trend in this thread seems to be, when you can't defend the behavior, be sure to point out when the other side engaged in similar behavior.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:42 pm

bmw wrote:The trend in this thread seems to be, when you can't defend the behavior, be sure to point out when the other side engaged in similar behavior.
The point is that one sided outrage isn't anything more than just that - one sided. Flip the script and we flip who's accusing and who's defending around here...

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:56 pm

NS8401 wrote:
bmw wrote:The trend in this thread seems to be, when you can't defend the behavior, be sure to point out when the other side engaged in similar behavior.
The point is that one sided outrage isn't anything more than just that - one sided. Flip the script and we flip who's accusing and who's defending around here...
They're both assholes and everybody knows it.

There, does that make everybody with hurt feelings feel better?
Yes?
Problem solved.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:20 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
They're both assholes and everybody knows it.

There, does that make everybody with hurt feelings feel better?
Yes?
Problem solved.
Until the folks defending them attack you for calling them that...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:01 pm

JackAttack FM wrote:They're both assholes and everybody knows it.
That right there is all that needed to be said. It just gets stale popping in to see what's going on around here, and it's always the same noise from the same people. And what makes it sad is that these people (aside from TC Shuts Up) are very intelligent, yet it always degenerates into carrying water for the right and blaming their bad gas on the Democrats. That's why I try and read the threads NS posts in, because at least he is objective. It's not always gonna be the same shit from him. And Jack, you generally call it as you see it and usually bring up some good points. It gets boring seeing the same crap from the same people all the time.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
It gets boring seeing the same crap from the same people all the time.
Ah, so you're admitting that Hillary is a boring candidate.

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 am

bmw wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
It gets boring seeing the same crap from the same people all the time.
Ah, so you're admitting that Hillary is a boring candidate.
Well, look who just caught up!
I guess I used a big enough adjective to do it.

I'd never give a vote to Hillary, never said I would and never would to her longtime donor "The Big Orange Turd."

Mega' has posted he'll probably do a write-in vote. Sounds good to me.
NS8' wrote:Until the folks defending them attack you for calling them that...
If someone feels the need to defend either of these two candidates then they have some larger issues to work through.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic