Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NBA Draft Lottery

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
lidoshuffle

NBA Draft Lottery

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun May 12, 2024 7:00 pm

The Pistons pick 5th ....again like last year, Houston, with a 3% chance at the #1 pick, win the NBA Draft Lottery...
As predicted by me a few times, the NBA has major disdain for the Pistons, weather it be a dislike for Gores, mad about moving from The Palace to LCA,
The NBA again screws over The Pistons, and I believe it is on purpose....
Be prepared for many dismal seasons of Piston NBA basketball coming, no chance at any winning seasons for years, The NBA is making sure of that...
Not to mention Gores is just a flat-out horrid clueless owner....
This is why I don't watch the NBA anymore, and of course the Pistons being so bad has a major part of that...

Honeyman

Re: NBA Draft Lottery

Post by Honeyman » Sun May 12, 2024 7:10 pm

Agree with everything, except Atlanta won, not Houston.
The censorship king from out of state.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun May 12, 2024 8:38 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:10 pm
You're right, I read the story , don't know why I said "Houston"...thanks for the correction,
Still pissed off at the NBA, I really wanna get back to being a fan, but this bullshit along with other crap....

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun May 12, 2024 8:58 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 8:38 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:10 pm
You're right, I read the story , don't know why I said "Houston"...thanks for the correction,
Still pissed off at the NBA, I really wanna get back to being a fan, but this bullshit along with other crap....
I love basketball and watch ZERO NBA. Even now during the playoffs. I hate everything about the pro game. And then again, I'll watch Rutgers vs. Minnesota on a random November Wednesday.
The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon May 13, 2024 7:00 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:00 pm
The Pistons pick 5th ....again like last year, Houston, with a 3% chance at the #1 pick, win the NBA Draft Lottery...
As predicted by me a few times, the NBA has major disdain for the Pistons, weather it be a dislike for Gores, mad about moving from The Palace to LCA,
The NBA again screws over The Pistons, and I believe it is on purpose....
Be prepared for many dismal seasons of Piston NBA basketball coming, no chance at any winning seasons for years, The NBA is making sure of that...
Not to mention Gores is just a flat-out horrid clueless owner....
This is why I don't watch the NBA anymore, and of course the Pistons being so bad has a major part of that...
The league fully supported the team's move downtown. In fact, they encouraged it.

I do agree that they will continue to suck for years to come and that Gores is a clueless owner.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 13, 2024 7:58 am

I thought the Pistons moved to Tulsa a few years back...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic