Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan - Washington thread

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Robert Faygo

Re: Michigan - Washington thread

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:39 pm

Found it more than a little interesting that both the media and the coaches unanimously voted Michigan #1 in their final polls released today.

I expected at least a vote or two in each poll for Georgia as #1 as a protest. Either for FSU getting left out of the playoff or for Michigan's various run-ins with controversy.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:17 am

I'm happy that Michigan won The National Championship last night I knew when Michigan almost took the INT to the house that the game was over which I thought when Michigan was up 14 it was almost likely they were going to win the game. I thought it be a closer game I give credit to Washington's D for keeping the game close after the 1ST quarter, Penix just didn't look himself last night missing wide open WR a few times last night Penix is tough he was hurting and could see the pain on his face.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:44 pm

Washington's head coach has been hired to replace Nick Saban at Bama.

Great hire for Alabama; massive setback for the Huskies.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:47 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:44 pm
Washington's head coach has been hired to replace Nick Saban at Bama.

Great hire for Alabama; massive setback for the Huskies.
It would be hilarious if they hired state's new coach.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:48 pm

True, but that won't happen. I hear Mel Tucker is available, though. 😂
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:34 pm
I guess. But your perspective isn't reflective of the entire college sporting community.
I never once claimed "my perspective was reflective of the entire college sporting community". I didn't think I needed to post a disclaimer that my posts are pretty much my opinions. However, I don't just try and blab my personal thoughts, I attempt to back them up with some confirmation. Gregg Doyel, for instance, was named as the country's top sports columnist 4 times by the AP Sports Editors. When he comes right out and says Harbaugh is a cheater, I expect it carries more weight than when I do.
Still defending this creep?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/columnis ... rfaces.amp
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:34 pm
I guess. But your perspective isn't reflective of the entire college sporting community.
I never once claimed "my perspective was reflective of the entire college sporting community". I didn't think I needed to post a disclaimer that my posts are pretty much my opinions. However, I don't just try and blab my personal thoughts, I attempt to back them up with some confirmation. Gregg Doyel, for instance, was named as the country's top sports columnist 4 times by the AP Sports Editors. When he comes right out and says Harbaugh is a cheater, I expect it carries more weight than when I do.
Still defending this creep?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/columnis ... rfaces.amp
He fucked up big time.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 07, 2024 6:20 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic