Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The University of Michigan is America's Team

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

The University of Michigan is America's Team

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:06 pm

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Re: The University of Michigan is America's Team

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:40 pm

Of fucking course Ohio is rooting for Bama 🤣

It could just be that the other states are sick and tired of the SEC winning it every year, too.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:00 am

Most of the country is to be commended for their fine taste. :)

Much of Ohio is filled with backward hillbillies and rednecks, so their choice of Alabama is understandable!
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:25 am

FWIW, talked to a buddy in the know (my bookie :lol: ) and he's telling me he thinks the crowd will be 2/3rd for the cheating Wolverines. Says tix are going nuts for Michigan fans, and assumes Bama people are saving their cash for the expected championship game in closer Houston.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:03 pm

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Re: The University of Michigan are cheaters

Post by Honeyman » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:08 pm

On the latest edition of "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel", Jon Vaughn voiced a strong reaction toward the comments of Harbaugh, when asked about Schembechler and the actions he took when he discovered about the alleged abuse.

"There was nothing that ever was swept under the rug or ignored. He (Schembechler) addressed everything in a timely fashion," Harbaugh commented.

"Fuck him. That's the most insensitive, irresponsible comment ever, when you know your teammates suffered rape," Vaughn strongly commented in response. "Fuck you, Jim Harbaugh, and fuck everybody that follows you"
Last edited by Honeyman on Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:26 am

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:21 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:00 am

Much of Ohio is filled with backward hillbillies and rednecks, so their choice of Alabama is understandable!
Bucknuts can't beat Michigan, therefore they need other teams and Daddy NCAA to defeat them, make OSU fan feel better...
Go to any one of the Ohio State Football boards/chatrooms/sites on the internet...
Even though they were embarrassed Friday night in the Cotton Bowl against Missouri...and have no QB, a head coach who is clueless and cries a lot,
They STILL are crying about "Cheaters, blah blah blah, should have been left out of the playoff, blah blah blah...."
Of course the obligatory labels for Michigan, such as *ichigan, or Xichigan, TTUN, Hairball U., Meatchicken (I admit that is funny), and assorted others,
In Columbus, (unlike in Ann Arbor), there are TWO seasons of Ohio State Football...
Sep thru Jan, OSU College Football Season
Feb thru August, "Waiting for OSU Football Season"....
Majority of them have to be told you have a professional hockey team in town...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:02 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:21 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

Bucknuts can't beat Michigan, therefore they need other teams and Daddy NCAA to defeat them, make OSU fan feel better...
Go to any one of the Ohio State Football boards/chatrooms/sites on the internet...
Even though they were embarrassed Friday night in the Cotton Bowl against Missouri...and have no QB, a head coach who is clueless and cries a lot,
They STILL are crying about "Cheaters, blah blah blah, should have been left out of the playoff, blah blah blah...."
Of course the obligatory labels for Michigan, such as *ichigan, or Xichigan, TTUN, Hairball U., Meatchicken (I admit that is funny), and assorted others,
In Columbus, (unlike in Ann Arbor), there are TWO seasons of Ohio State Football...
I don't argue with any points made here. But if OSU, the 2nd best team in the BT, cannot move the ball at all against Missouri, maybe the 5th best team in the SEC, it might not bode well for UM to play Bama.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:13 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:02 am
lidoshuffle wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:

I don't argue with any points made here. But if OSU, the 2nd best team in the BT, cannot move the ball at all against Missouri, maybe the 5th best team in the SEC, it might not bode well for UM to play Bama.
In defense of Ohio State last night (I gag when I said that)...
They played in a meaningless game, without at leat two of their best players and had no QB that was game ready...hard to get motivated with that against you, when the game in Ann Arbor ended, so did the Buckeye season...
That being said, I think Michigan can win, but, if 'bama wins, I would not be surprised....

Honeyman

Re: The University of Michigan are cheaters

Post by Honeyman » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:24 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:13 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:02 am
lidoshuffle wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:

In defense of Ohio State last night (I gag when I said that)...
They played in a meaningless game, without at leat two of their best players and had no QB that was game ready...hard to get motivated with that against you, when the game in Ann Arbor ended, so did the Buckeye season...
That being said, I think Michigan can win, but, if 'bama wins, I would not be surprised....
But they are supposed to have 5 stars, backing up 5 stars, backing up 5 stars. Ryan Day is an AWFUL coach. To score 3 points against that defensive powerhouse Missouri, is beyond pathetic.

The PSU-Ole Miss game kicking off soon might be another indication of the SEC-B1G discrepancy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:26 pm

And Mississippi cruises past Penn State. SEC teams are handling the 2nd and 3rd best BT teams easily. This might not bode well for the cheaters in blue.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:50 pm

Georgia is putting on a clinic right now. A thing of beauty.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:14 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:50 pm
Georgia is putting on a clinic right now. A thing of beauty.
Gotta feel bad for FSU. 3rd string QB and missing a ton of starters. That said, Georgia is a fucking machine.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:29 pm

Georgia made a statement that should have been heard loud and clear. Great victory for the Dawgs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic