Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sean Stellato

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Graham Wellington

Sean Stellato

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:03 pm

I can't figure out if this guy is trolling everyone with his 1980's Italian mafia guy look. Or, is he one of those douchebag hipsters who like to play dress-up? Like the ones who pretend to be "gentlemen", lumberjacks, or play bartender at fake dive bars.

Round Six

Re: Sean Stellato

Post by Round Six » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:02 pm

Graham Quacker wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:03 pm
I can't figure out if this guy is trolling everyone with his 1980's Italian mafia guy look. Or, is he one of those douchebag hipsters who like to play dress-up? Like the ones who pretend to be "gentlemen", lumberjacks, or play bartender at fake dive bars.
In the words of our AWOL friend Turkeytop: "Who?".
I had to google the name. You're flaming out over how some sports agent is dressing?
Yeah, okay.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:24 pm

Round Six wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:02 pm
Graham Quacker wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:03 pm
In the words of our AWOL friend Turkeytop: "Who?".
I had to google the name. You're flaming out over how some sports agent is dressing?
Yeah, okay.
The fact that you quote the guy who is the textbook example of an entitled, coddled Baby Boomer says it all.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:52 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:02 am

Great story! :D
"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic