Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Crush ohio

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Crush ohio

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:50 am

While Brian Cook is a douche for actively supporting the current clown show Ann Arbor council that only cares about building the next high rise where the first floor is either inhabited by a national chain or sits vacant, he hits this out of the park:
The most important Game of all time is always this one, but this is the most important Game of all time.

Michigan has been beset by wildly exaggerated claims of malfeasance based on Connor Stalions going great lengths to get things that you can get just by asking Rutgers. Jim Harbaugh has been suspended via a ludicrous legal theory that he can be punished for acts he did not commit or know about because he "embodies the university." Ohio State fans are weeping on Twitter that Ryan Day should be forgiven because Michigan's dastardly acts invalidate consecutive three-touchdown beatdowns. They are crossing out all the Ms in their tweets except one.

You are probably aware that this has been the most irritating, enraging, and insane month in the history of my—and likely your—tenure as a Michigan fan. The non-stop chirping from people who couldn't figure out how to change a lightbulb even if Stalions gave them detailed instructions has changed a joyous, national-championship-contending season into a descent into paranoia.

That fact that all of this is bullshit will never register with the people who do not already realize all of this is bullshit. Pretty much every single former player who isn't a rival has dismissed this as penny-ante crap, but you still have the media howlers howling about banning Michigan—Blake Corum and JJ McCarthy and Mike Sainristil and Mike Barrett—from the playoff.

There is only one way to shut it all up: win. Ryan Day's successfully disrupted the Michigan football program but now he's out of excuses. Michigan has your signs? That's on you at this point. You can't beat Sherrone Moore? Not a great look, Coach Just For Men. Lose, and the ridiculous narrative that sign-stealing was the main reason Michigan won by three touchdowns in consecutive years will never die.

Only one team's getting out of this alive. That is barely a metaphor.
https://mgoblog.com/content/time-die#read-more

Bonus: Say you think Ryan Day is a pathetic piece of shit without saying Ryan Day is a pathetic piece of shit: https://twitter.com/AnnArborPaisano/sta ... X2OQg&s=19

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Graham Wellington

Re: Crush ohio

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:11 am

After reading that, I agree. Brian Cook is a douche.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:30 am

I root for any team to beat the shit out of Ohio. and yes he is a douche

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:19 am

If you've ever actually met Brian Cook - he's the first to admit he's a douche. And seems rather proud of it.
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:27 am

Robert Faygo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:19 am
If you've ever actually met Brian Cook - he's the first to admit he's a douche. And seems rather proud of it.
Seems pretty appropriate then that he wrote that diatribe, considering that America's Team has a high rate of douchebags as fans and apologists.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:02 pm

It's pretty amazing how so many Michigan fans are locked in their bubble and don't realize how they are perceived by most everyone outside of Ann Arbor. They've always been known to be whiners, always complaining about bad calls, weather, crowned fields, etc. But this most recent scandal has branded them as cheaters, and actually done what I thought was impossible, made Ohio State likable...at least for a few hours on Saturday.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:11 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:02 pm
It's pretty amazing how so many Michigan fans are locked in their bubble and don't realize how they are perceived by most everyone outside of Ann Arbor. They've always been known to be whiners, always complaining about bad calls, weather, crowned fields, etc. But this most recent scandal has branded them as cheaters, and actually done what I thought was impossible, made Ohio State likable...at least for a few hours on Saturday.
That fact that all of this is bullshit will never register with the people who do not already realize all of this is bullshit.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:11 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:11 pm
Honeyman wrote:
That fact that all of this is bullshit will never register with the people who do not already realize all of this is bullshit.
https://twitter.com/dandakich/status/17 ... 9666263243

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:18 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:21 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:18 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Yeah, you said that. 3 times already.

If it's all bullshit, tell me what part of Dakich's tweet is not true. I'll wait.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:29 pm

I refuse to call Ohio State "Ohio" or "THE Ohio State University" .
I no longer directly engage trolls

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:55 pm

Most enraging month for me as a Michigan fan? Sorry, but November 2023 doesn't even come close to that - at least not yet.

If Michigan loses Saturday, of course, that could all change.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:13 pm

Matt is gonna strangle me, but I'm going with OSU this weekend. There's so much uncertainty with Michigan right now, I don't know if they have the focus.

That said, there is nothing I would love more than 3 in a row!
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

matt1

Post by matt1 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:42 am

Damnit, I was going to post the picture of Bart Simpson writing on the chalkboard!! (Ryan Day is a little bitch)!!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:28 am

matt1 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:42 am
Damnit, I was going to post the picture of Bart Simpson writing on the chalkboard!! (Ryan Day is a little bitch)!!!
That would be a quality post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic