Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MSU vs. UM predictions

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
moldyoldie

Re: MSU vs. UM predictions

Post by moldyoldie » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:19 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:55 pm
Re: band seating...

I've never seen an opposing team's band sit in the very top rows of Michigan Stadium. The stairwell tunnels at the Big House are located closer to the top than the bottom, as most of the seating bowl of the stadium is below grade.

Michigan's band even in a relatively quiet Spartan Stadium was inaudible or nearly inaudible to TV viewers on multiple scoring plays tonight.
I was at "the game" last year in the Little Big House. The Spartan Band was waaay up in the upper row in the corner. I couldn't believe it.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:12 am

ND, Michigan State, and Michigan have been doing it for all visiting marching bands. All 3 used to allow the visiting bands on the field during the entire game.

The first time I'm aware of it changing was when Michigan played at ND in 2018 and the MMB was put in the upper reaches in south end zone at Notre Dame stadium. Michigan returned the favor to ND in 2019.

They've also removed the visiting bands from marching pregame.
Wellllll... la de frickin da

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:43 am

That sucks. Thumbs down to all three schools.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic