Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan leadership continues to embarrass itself after Shemy Schembechler mess

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Re: Michigan leadership continues to embarrass itself after Shemy Schembechler mess

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 24, 2023 6:32 pm

More I think about this, the more I blame Manuel over Harbaugh. Who was responsible for vetting this guy? What would it take....a 5 minute Google search?

And what about Weiss....we ever gonna here what happened with that?

The Mazi Smith situation?

Look, the football program is winning big. 2 straight playoffs is very impressive, and they could be headed to another. Does Jimmy even talk to Warde? You can't say there aren't some serious issues there.

And the statue to the rape enabler still stands.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Michigan leadership continues to embarrass itself after Shemy Schembechler mess

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu May 25, 2023 8:01 am

If not Warde, who do you hire with appropriate experience and some understanding of how the university functions?
I'd hire a successful AD from another power conference school.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:10 pm

Harbaugh addressed this embarrassing situation today; I agree with his remarks.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 277543007/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic