Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jordan Poole sucks and other NBA thoughts

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Jordan Poole sucks and other NBA thoughts

Post by Honeyman » Fri May 12, 2023 11:40 pm

Never watch NBA but turned this game on for the import. This bum makes 32 million a year?!? 4 fouls and 0 points in the first half of an elimination game.

Nice signing Warriors! :lol:
Last edited by Honeyman on Sun May 14, 2023 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Jordan Poole sucks

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat May 13, 2023 6:33 am

He shit the bed this series for sure. Games 4 and 5 for him were a disaster, and that late game shot attempt with about :10 to play in game 1 was poor judgment on his part. In fairness, the Warriors' guards do heave deep 3-ball attempts throughout the game, but given how crucial that particular moment was, I thought Poole settled for a substandard shot - he was well defended - with far too much time left on the clock

He was terrific in the post season a year ago and had a pretty good regular season this year.

Your boy, Draymond, was a pile of shit in game 4 and his only truly good game in the series was game 2.

Poole definitely was not the only reason the Lakers dominated; there were multiple performance shortcomings on the part of the Warriors.

I told my dad right before the playoffs began that "I wouldn't want to play the Lakers right now, they look dangerous and are clicking at the right time" and that they could go on a deep playoff run. He agreed. That said, I was surprised at the level of ease by which the Heat dominated the Bucks in round 1.

An 8 seed in the east finals and a 7 seed in the west finals. That's wild stuff.

There are multiple superstar caliber players that have had crappy postseason performances in recent years (I'm not saying Poole is superstar caliber).

Steve Kerr has won a shit ton of games and championships as Warriors head coach, but I thought his coaching performance this series left a lot to be desired.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 13, 2023 8:36 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 6:33 am
Your boy, Draymond, was a pile of shit
Was, is, has always been...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 13, 2023 9:43 am

I thought Draymond played a very good game 5. He is an asshole, but hardly a pile of shit. He's always on the NBA all-defensive team, and has been a key player thru the Warriors "dynasty". The fact that he earns less than Poole is a travesty, and if he leaves next year, Golden State will be officially done.

Could we see Lakers v Celtics?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun May 14, 2023 1:23 pm

And how fucking dumb is Ja Morant?!?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/376 ... s-star-gun

Matt

Re: Jordan Poole sucks and other NBA thoughts

Post by Matt » Wed May 17, 2023 6:36 am

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/steve-kerr ... ntire-team

As of this posting, there are no other comments, but I'm posting it because Kerr talks about how when the pile of shit Draymond Green punched Poole, it fucked up the team's chemistry.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 17, 2023 10:05 am

Matt wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 6:36 am

As of this posting, there are no other comments, but I'm posting it because Kerr talks about how when the pile of shit Draymond Green punched Poole, it fucked up the team's chemistry.
This says more to me about what a shitty coach Kerr is more than anything. That event happened in the pre-season, and Kerr, the supposed leader if this team, did absolutely nothing to try and resolve the situation? He let it linger all season long?

Seems to me one of an NBA coaches main jobs is to manage the various personalities on the team.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 17, 2023 12:10 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 10:05 am
Matt wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 6:36 am

This says more to me about what a shitty coach Kerr is more than anything. That event happened in the pre-season, and Kerr, the supposed leader if this team, did absolutely nothing to try and resolve the situation? He let it linger all season long?

Seems to me one of an NBA coaches main jobs is to manage the various personalities on the team.
Agreed.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 17, 2023 3:01 pm

FWIW, Draymond apparently agrees with Kerr and pretty much takes the blame.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warri ... ors-season

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed May 17, 2023 4:28 pm

I completely agree that Kerr and the front office mishandled that situation.

Reminds me a bit of how the Tigers fucked up the handling of the Cabrera - Fielder kerfuffle years ago.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic