Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan football hit with NCAA violations

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Re: Michigan football hit with NCAA violations

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:31 pm

East Carolina, UNLV,, Bowling Green, and Rutgers.....all in.Ann Arbor. How will they survive?!?

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:36 pm

Interesting that the NCAA would leak this the day before B1G media days, fresh off not taking any real action against Tennessee. We'll see soon if this is real or not, but this leak is shady as shit.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:34 pm

I was in Ann Arbor today and Jimmy didn't buy me shit. He could have laid down a few bucks for my Mexican lunch.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:36 pm
Interesting that the NCAA would leak this the day before B1G media days, fresh off not taking any real action against Tennessee. We'll see soon if this is real or not, but this leak is shady as shit.
Everything leaks to cushion the eventual blow. It's shady if he gets more or less but especially less. But they should 4 games that count and not 4 where you or I could coach the team to victory.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:22 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:41 pm
Matt wrote:
Everything leaks to cushion the eventual blow. It's shady if he gets more or less but especially less. But they should 4 games that count and not 4 where you or I could coach the team to victory.
There should be no suspension at all, especially when Tennessee wasn't punished at all.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:38 am

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:45 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:41 pm
Matt wrote:
There should be no suspension at all, especially when Tennessee wasn't punished at all.
Considering the grueling non-conference schedule he'll be missing, this is essentially no punishment at all.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:59 pm

“As you probably know I’m not allowed to talk about any aspect of that ongoing situation,” Harbaugh said Thursday. “I’m with you. I’d love to lay it all out there — nothing to be ashamed of — but now is not that time.”
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 478231007/

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:59 pm
“As you probably know I’m not allowed to talk about any aspect of that ongoing situation,” Harbaugh said Thursday. “I’m with you. I’d love to lay it all out there — nothing to be ashamed of — but now is not that time.”
Did Angelique have his dick in her mouth when she wrote this? Can he talk about why he fired his offensive coordinator yet?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:18 pm
Matt wrote:
Did Angelique have his dick in her mouth when she wrote this? Can he talk about why he fired his offensive coordinator yet?
It's a direct quote.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:46 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:58 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:18 pm
Matt wrote:
It's a direct quote.
"Fuck him. That's the most insensitive, irresponsible comment ever, when you know your teammates suffered rape," Vaughn strongly commented in response. "Fuck you, Jim Harbaugh, and fuck everybody that follows you."

A direct quote from former UM Offensive player of the year Jon Vaughn.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:12 pm

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 582976007/

There was never an agreement - this is an attempted shakedown.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:06 am

With all the changes that have taken place in college sports the last few years, it seems to me that the NCAA is about as useless as tits on a boar pig.

Serious question. What is stopping a conference, like say the Big Ten, telling the NCAA to fuck off and start their own governing body?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bull Shannon

Post by Bull Shannon » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:54 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:06 am
With all the changes that have taken place in college sports the last few years, it seems to me that the NCAA is about as useless as tits on a boar pig.

Serious question. What is stopping a conference, like say the Big Ten, telling the NCAA to fuck off and start their own governing body?
Money. Conferences make a LOT of money off the basketball tournament, and the NCAA controls the payout for that.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:31 am

This is a nothing burger NCAA claiming that it is bigger than a cheeseburger is a lie and the NCAA knows it. If Jim leaves for the NFL after this year NCAA can't do nothing to Jim Harbaugh and Michigan shouldn't be punished either.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic