Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan football hit with NCAA violations

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Re: Michigan football hit with NCAA violations

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:43 pm

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:00 am

I know you're smarter than that Matt. The violation has nothing to do with him buying them a burger. It has to do with the fact that he a) had recruits visit campus during a dead period during covid, b) the use of a defensive analyst for on-field coaching activities, and most importantly c) lied about it to the NCAA investigators. That's why it's Level 1 violation.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:55 am

The committed recruits came to campus unannounced. The NCAA is passing a rule to allow analysts to coach.

https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/statu ... mAlN0sAAAA

There is actual tampering and non-NIL transactions happening and the worthless NCAA is wasting time on this nonsense.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:40 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:55 am
The committed recruits came to campus unannounced. The NCAA is passing a rule to allow analysts to coach.

https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/statu ... mAlN0sAAAA

There is actual tampering and non-NIL transactions happening and the worthless NCAA is wasting time on this nonsense.
What a magical land Ann Arbor must be! Kind of like Oz. It's a place where they always play by the rules. Basketball coaches who punch other coaches are simply emotional, RB's who tweet blatant anti-semitism do it because of glitches, and linemen that commit felonies don't need to be suspended. Where they never lose games, they are only stolen from them by the refs.....and where they build statues to rape enablers because in this fantasy world, Bo didn't know.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:43 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:01 pm
Here it was:
lidoshuffle wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:04 pm
So , anyone listening/listened to today's Sparty show? I have no dog, I root for both schools, great game to watch, but the mutual masturbation going on between Valenti & Rico today was off the charts...thoughts, opinions anyone?
I disagree with Matt all the time, but I know where he stands because he is at least honest. He hates MSU. I get that...I hate UM.

You're just a liar.
Just call out disgruntled Sparty fans, and I am flattered you have quoted my past posts, stalker much?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:59 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:43 am
Honeyman wrote:
Here it was:
lidoshuffle wrote:
So , anyone listening/listened to today's Sparty show? I have no dog, I root for both schools, great game to watch, but the mutual masturbation going on between Valenti & Rico today was off the charts...thoughts, opinions anyone?
I disagree with Matt all the time, but I know where he stands because he is at least honest. He hates MSU. I get that...I hate UM.

You're just a liar.
Just call out disgruntled Sparty fans, and I am flattered you have quoted my past posts, stalker much?
Hit "search users posts" and it took me about 2 minutes. I do admit I enjoy exposing people that are full of shit.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:15 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:59 am
lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:43 am
Honeyman wrote:
Here it was:
lidoshuffle wrote:

You're just a liar.
Hit "search users posts" and it took me about 2 minutes. I do admit I enjoy exposing people that are full of shit.

Fine, I will use expletives such as you,
Quit stalking me, you might wanna use the social app "Grinder" if you like stalking dudes in Internet forums
I stand by my comments...
Go F*ck yourself junior...burn a couch tonight you'll feel better
I'll give you the last word

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:20 am

It looks like the level 1 violation is bullshit:
Additionally, it is generally challenging to prove someone knowingly lied without detailed contemporaneous evidence, which sources say the NCAA either lacks or simply doesn't exist.

The NCAA could back off its attempt to gather that admission and resolve the case otherwise, however it has made no indication that it will do that. An NCAA punishment, even a short suspension, on the Level II violations without any admission of lying might be acceptable to Harbaugh. Anything involving admitting dishonesty would not, sources said.
https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-resolu ... 22831.html

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:54 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:20 am
Additionally, it is generally challenging to prove someone knowingly lied without detailed contemporaneous evidence, which sources say the NCAA either lacks or simply doesn't exist.

The NCAA could back off its attempt to gather that admission and resolve the case otherwise, however it has made no indication that it will do that. An NCAA punishment, even a short suspension, on the Level II violations without any admission of lying might be acceptable to Harbaugh. Anything involving admitting dishonesty would not, sources said.
That's really not the gist of that article at all.
You probably didn't even read it as you have a history of linking articles you don't read. But thank you for posting it, I was about to do it myself. Finally, all the scandals have added up to enough that the national media is taking notice to what is going on there.

Here is another: https://www.si.com/college/2023/01/18/m ... istraction

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:39 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:54 am
Matt wrote:

You probably didn't even read it as you have a history of linking articles you don't read. But thank you for posting it, I was about to do it myself. Finally, all the scandals have added up to enough that the national media is taking notice to what is going on there.

You flushed your credibility when you responded to MCRF with this after rapist Payne was put down:
Honeyman wrote:Go fuck yourself you cocksucking asshole.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:22 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:39 am
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:54 am
Matt wrote:

You flushed your credibility when you responded to MCRF with this after rapist Payne was put down:
Honeyman wrote:Go fuck yourself you cocksucking asshole.
As always when you are losing an argument, you begin deflecting and completely getting off the subject at hand.

However, Payne was not a rapist and was never charged, so you're lying once again. And MCRF, unlike yourself, has honesty and class, and later apologized for his comment that prompted my response.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:52 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:22 am
However, Payne was not a rapist and was never charged, so you're lying once again.
Casey Anthony and OJ were not murderers because they were charged
and found not guilty. :roll:
Payne was never charged but you cannot say with any degree of certainty that he was innocent vs not enough evidence to bring charges.
It seems somewhere near 50% of homicides in America go unsolved. That doesn't mean they didn't happen. Sometimes it means they have no clue who did it. Sometimes it means cops know who did it but they don't have enough evidence for a prosecutor.
So unless you can account for Paynes whereabouts on the night in question I guess you are a liar too.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:00 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:52 am
Honeyman wrote:
However, Payne was not a rapist and was never charged, so you're lying once again.
Payne was never charged but you cannot say with any degree of certainty that he was innocent vs not enough evidence to bring charges.
It seems somewhere near 50% of homicides in America go unsolved. That doesn't mean they didn't happen. Sometimes it means they have no clue who did it. Sometimes it means cops know who did it but they don't have enough evidence for a prosecutor.
So unless you can account for Paynes whereabouts on the night in question I guess you are a liar too.
That's convoluted logic, Craig. You're asking me to prove a negative. The fact is the DA found insufficient evidence and did not charge him. Calling him a rapist is simply conjecture, and borderline libel.

I don't know where you were last Tuesday. You must have been cheating on your wife.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:50 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:00 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
That's convoluted logic, Craig. You're asking me to prove a negative. The fact is the DA found insufficient evidence and did not charge him. Calling him a rapist is simply conjecture, and borderline libel.
I'm not asking you to prove anything. I'm pointing out a woman made allegations of which the prosecutor decided to ignore. The difference between you and me is I'm not ready to call her a liar just because the prosecutor didn't pursue the case. You on the other hand are calling her a liar without actually saying it directly.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:03 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:50 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:00 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
I'm not asking you to prove anything. I'm pointing out a woman made allegations of which the prosecutor decided to ignore. The difference between you and me is I'm not ready to call her a liar just because the prosecutor didn't pursue the case. You on the other hand are calling her a liar without actually saying it directly.
Honestly, I am not. I am trying to defend Adrien Payne. He was a good man who was killed in cold blood trying to help a woman from a violent man. He was the father of a young child, and had raised millions of dollars trying to eradicate pediatric cancer.

But Matt, and you for that matter, use a thread about Michigan football to bring this situation up, strictly to deflect and irritate. Why don't you mention Keith Appling? He was involved in the same situation. He truly is a despicable individual, and worthy of your ire. But that isn't what you're after here. You are trolling, and you know it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic