Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MSU President apologizes for spartan thug criminal assaults

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Robert Faygo

Re: MSU President apologizes for spartan thug criminal assaults

Post by Robert Faygo » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:16 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:53 pm
Honestly, I kinda wish Dantonio was still in charge when this shit happened. He wouldn't have immediately suspended all 8 kids, probably would have waited for the BT to make their "investigation". Wouldnt let a slimebag like Harbaugh total control of the narrative either.

That said, in the spirit of Thanksgiving and the camaraderie of Mibuzzboard, let me close my comments of the day with this.......

GO BUCKEYES!!!

:lol: Really hoping for a 4 TD blowout, but I'd almost rather it be a close game and Harbaugh blows it with one of his idiotic decisions, and the he'll sell his players out for it.
Well, at least you're consistent in your complete and total bias and disregard for what could have been a decent dialog. Suspending or not suspending the players would have changed exactly nothing with where things stand right now. The same with letting Harbaugh control the narrative (how, exactly, has he done that by the way).

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:18 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:08 pm
I was extremely critical of how the Brendan Gibbons rape allegations were handled years ago (and rebuked local media for failing to report on the story), I called for the removal of Bo's statue, I supported the idea of Juwan Howard being fired, etc.

So, take your allegations of hypocrisy and shove 'em down your throat, Graham.
Hence my comment why I "expected better of you" about this MW.

Anyway, sincerelt thanks for letting opposing viewpoints, rivalries, Spartans, etc. on your site. It clearly speaks to your character.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:21 pm

I'm glad you remember - and are acknowledging - the multiple instances where I've criticized the actions of athletic department officials, administration and some past players at U-M.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:31 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:16 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:53 pm
Honestly, I kinda wish Dantonio was still in charge when this shit happened. He wouldn't have immediately suspended all 8 kids, probably would have waited for the BT to make their "investigation". Wouldnt let a slimebag like Harbaugh total control of the narrative either.

That said, in the spirit of Thanksgiving and the camaraderie of Mibuzzboard, let me close my comments of the day with this.......

GO BUCKEYES!!!

:lol: Really hoping for a 4 TD blowout, but I'd almost rather it be a close game and Harbaugh blows it with one of his idiotic decisions, and the he'll sell his players out for it.
The same with letting Harbaugh control the narrative (how, exactly, has he done that by the way).
Again.....look at history. There is a reason for his hatred among dozens of players who he "coached", opposing coaches, employers, teammates. He has the charachter of a ten dollar whore. But the most despicable is the way he sold out his teammates who were RAPED. You know he knew. You absolutely know Bo knew. But he'll say that "It's not the Bo I knew" and the statue still stands and the building is still named for that deplorable fuck.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:43 pm

I think Howard should have been fired and the Bo statue removed. That said, charges were appropriate here. You can’t mob a guy in the tunnel.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:45 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:31 pm
Again.....look at history. There is a reason for his hatred among dozens of players who he "coached", opposing coaches, employers, teammates. But the most despicable is the way he sold out his teammates who were RAPED. He knew. Bo knew. But the statue still stands and the building is still named for that deplorable fuck.
What does ANY of that have to do with MSU players being charged with assault in 2022? Even a little?

I honestly thought this was a discussion about a specific incident that happened a month ago. Never realized my task was to also absolve all of the sins of others from the past too. Again, if you search my posts I have never defended anyone that committed or anyone that enabled sex crimes on any college campus. I have however stated support for the removal of the Schembechler statue. He's not my hero and never has been.

Classic deflection bullshit doesn't fly with me.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:45 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:31 pm
Again.....look at history. There is a reason for his hatred among dozens of players who he "coached", opposing coaches, employers, teammates. But the most despicable is the way he sold out his teammates who were RAPED. He knew. Bo knew. But the statue still stands and the building is still named for that deplorable fuck.
What does ANY of that have to do with MSU players being charged with assault in 2022? Even a little?

I honestly thought this was a discussion about a specific incident that happened a month ago. Never realized my task was to also absolve all of the sins of others from the past too. Again, if you search my posts I have never defended anyone that committed or anyone that enabled sex crimes on any college campus. I have however stated support for the removal of the Schembechler statue. He's not my hero and never has been.

Classic deflection bullshit doesn't fly with me.
You want to focus in entirely on the 75 feet in the tunnel, and I am just saying there is a bigger picture here. We are also talking about Harbaugh, the duplicitous, lying fuck.
Somebody instilled an attitude in the players of the team and that is based on their "leader". Why shake hands with the opposing coach after a loss? Why admit a coaching decision I made was wrong? Why not trash a reputation of a college kid and make his draft stock drop if it's better for me? Joel and Gus will gush tomorrow how this is a "Jim Harbaugh team!" It sure as fuck is.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:22 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:05 pm
You want to focus in entirely on the 75 feet in the tunnel, and I am just saying there is a bigger picture here. We are also talking about Harbaugh, the duplicitous, lying fuck.
Somebody instilled an attitude in the players of the team and that is based on their "leader". Why shake hands with the opposing coach after a loss? Why admit a coaching decision I made was wrong? Why not trash a reputation of a college kid and make his draft stock drop if it's better for me? Joel and Gus will gush tomorrow how this is a "Jim Harbaugh team!" It sure as fuck is.
All of this is rooted in reality. Harbaugh lies. He's messed up the handshake thing. He's dumped on players when it's pretty clearly his fault.

So how many of his players have been charged with criminal activity immediately after leaving the competition field? How many of Tucker's have?

There is indeed a bigger picture here. Too bad your blind spot doesn't let you see it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:32 pm

I'm sorry, but it's hard to take someone seriously who calls Bo Schembechler a rape enabler, but completely absolves Tom Izzo and Mark Dantonio.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:47 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:32 pm
I'm sorry, but it's hard to take someone seriously who calls Bo Schembechler a rape enabler, but completely absolves Tom Izzo and Mark Dantonio.
I’ll settle this… all three fucking suck. Have a nice day.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic