Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

F*** the Raiders!!!

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

F*** the Raiders!!!

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:23 pm

I've long disliked Raiders fans, ownership, and their overrated QB, Derek Carr.

So happy to see them lose at home in stunningly dramatic fashion today - after being up 20 to zip at halftime - to the Cardinals!

That was one of the more entertaining regular season game endings I've seen in recent years. Am hopeful NFL Network will show a full replay of the game this coming week.

bmw

Re: F*** the Raiders!!!

Post by bmw » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:47 pm

I watched the end of that game - and that was one of the worst meltdowns I've seen in a long time. The number of opportunities the Raiders had to win was incredible, and they blew every single opportunity.

I almost felt like I was watching a Lions game.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:20 am

I think the way the Raiders blew yesterday's game is worse than anything the Lions have done in recent (and I do emphasize "recent") memory.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:12 am

Josh Mac sucks as coach never liked him and why does any team hire the hoodie coaching staff they all suck as head coaches in the NFL. They just play OC or DC on TV to get coaching jobs as head coaches. I have always disliked the Raiders, Redskins/Commanders, Packers, Pats etc.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic