Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Big Ten talk

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Mega Hertz

Re: Big Ten talk

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:15 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:49 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:01 pm
I still think there will be one loss this season, I'm not sure who it will be, though.
I'll give you one hint.....they wear red and grey uniforms.
I thought the same way last year and look what happened.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:22 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:15 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
I still think there will be one loss this season, I'm not sure who it will be, though.
This one is in Columbus though.

Hey, Michigan looks very solid. I honestly think they might be better than last year. But so is OSU. If they beat em down there, they deserve the playoff. I just don't see it happening.

The censorship king from out of state.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:54 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:22 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

Hey, Michigan looks very solid. I honestly think they might be better than last year. But so is OSU. If they beat em down there, they deserve the playoff. I just don't see it happening.
Fair dues. I still say they look past MSU and that's why they haven't taken that series back. The OSU game does scare me, not only because it's in Columbus, but because after last year, OSU is out for blood. There's no way after last year that they will let Michigan waltz in there and take home another win. I'm hopeful but realistic. As the late, great Bernie Mac once said, "I don't believe shit until shit happens".

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:25 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:54 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

Fair dues. I still say they look past MSU and that's why they haven't taken that series back. The OSU game does scare me, not only because it's in Columbus, but because after last year, OSU is out for blood. There's no way after last year that they will let Michigan waltz in there and take home another win. I'm hopeful but realistic. As the late, great Bernie Mac once said, "I don't believe shit until shit happens".
UM can look past MSU, put Bryce in at QB and MCRF at WR and still beat us by 21.

Illinois might be a danger. They are legit, and that game is the week before OSU.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:08 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:25 pm

MCRF at WR and still beat us by 21.

He might prefer to be a tight end.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:02 pm

Coach Franklin might be a bigger grouch than Dantonio was:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 571178007/

What a whiny loser; he belongs in State College.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:38 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:25 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:54 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:

UM can look past MSU, put Bryce in at QB and MCRF at WR and still beat us by 21.

Illinois might be a danger. They are legit, and that game is the week before OSU.
I was always a better QB. Seeing as how my cousin Don Majkowski excelled with the Packers before Favre, it’s in my genes. LOL.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:57 pm

Death, Taxes & Michigan not winning in The Shoe kinda like the Lions not winning in GB for 24 years 1992-2014.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:41 am

Congratulations State fans! Your football team won't loose today.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:04 pm

Born on third base Ryan Day is really trying to prop up Stroud's Heisman candidacy.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:23 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:04 pm
Born on third base Ryan Day is really trying to prop up Stroud's Heisman candidacy.
Didn't he throw for 4 td's and 300 yards against the vaunted Hawkeye defense?

Besides, I remember another Big Ten team propping up a guy last year who had no right to be on the Heisman stage. What was that guy's name.....Bust-chinson?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:40 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:23 pm
Matt wrote:

Besides, I remember another Big Ten team propping up a guy last year who had no right to be on the Heisman stage. What was that guy's name.....Bust-chinson?
Michigan didn't prop Hutchinson up, but it is hilarious that a guy that has 4.5 sacks six games into his career is being called a bust by sharty hacks.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:09 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:40 am
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:

Michigan didn't prop Hutchinson up, but it is hilarious that a guy that has 4.5 sacks six games into his career is being called a bust by sharty hacks.
Harbaugh did as much as Day did: https://apnews.com/article/college-foot ... 00afad8269

Liedowns, as always, blew the 2nd pick on the draft. And it's laughable you of all people don't like a derogatory nickname. :lol.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:35 pm

Hutch has done good so far glad to see he got 2 sacks VS the Cowboys on Sun I don't think he is a bust I thought he should've been number 1. Paul is a founding member of fan undecided as he roots for both Michigan & MSU is Paul staying with MSU for another year or is Paul going to be in Ann Arbor for the year? I know both fan bases will say Paul is a fan of whoever they root for Michigan fans say Paul is a Michigan fan MSU fans say Paul is an MSU fan the ugly-looking trophy as former coach Lloyd Carr said.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:59 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:09 am
Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:40 am
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:

Harbaugh did as much as Day did: https://apnews.com/article/college-foot ... 00afad8269

Liedowns, as always, blew the 2nd pick on the draft. And it's laughable you of all people don't like a derogatory nickname. :lol.
So, we’re calling a guy a bust after 6 games? Seriously…He might be, but wow. The man hasn’t gotten his feet wet.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic