Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Outstanding article on Tate Myre

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Outstanding article on Tate Myre

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:42 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

moldyoldie

Re: Outstanding article on Tate Myre

Post by moldyoldie » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:08 pm

Sad, heartbreaking, and marvelous story. There are so many people I feel for in this incident, including the young perpetrator and his family. Thanks for posting.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:54 pm

The cowardly retired cop who was working as a school security officer that day and did NOTHING after opening that bathroom door needs to be sued to high heaven.

I for one have no sympathy for the assassin's parents, whose awful parenting and whose direliction of their child is largely responsible for what transpired.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:16 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:54 pm
The cowardly retired cop who was working as a school security officer that day and did NOTHING after opening that bathroom door needs to be sued to high heaven.

I for one have no sympathy for the assassin's parents, whose awful parenting and whose direliction of their child is largely responsible for what transpired.
Those parents are the textbook definition of white trash.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:06 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:54 pm

The parents are just as guilty as the kid. Ridiculous neglect. Plus, they bought the gun for him.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:05 pm

Completely agree with both of you.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic