Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Will Bryce be at Yost this year?

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Will Bryce be at Yost this year?

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:32 am

Seems likely if John U. Bacon's account of the hockey investigation is correct: https://johnubacon.com/2022/08/the-inve ... y-program/

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Re: Will Bryce be at Yost this year?

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:43 pm

Not if that cocksucker is still behind the bench.

I have heard no rumblings of him being terminated from the regents. Last seasons record will probably save him unless he sticks his finger up someone's ass.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:59 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:43 pm
Not if that cocksucker is still behind the bench.

I have heard no rumblings of him being terminated from the regents. Last seasons record will probably save him unless he sticks his finger up someone's ass.
I think there is a better chance he's gone than back. He is currently working WITHOUT a contract. Brian Wiseman just left an assistant job with the Islanders, so there is speculation he could be back in Ann Arbor.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:58 pm

Are we all in agreement that Pearson needs to be fired / not renewed?

I certainly think he needs to be shitcanned in view of the WilmerHale report.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:33 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:58 pm
Are we all in agreement that Pearson needs to be fired / not renewed?

I certainly think he needs to be shitcanned in view of the WilmerHale report.
If there is no mitigating evidence, then there is no reason to retain Mel.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:16 pm

Build him a statue!

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:17 pm

Agreement? I told all you guys that Mel was a s*** heel months ago and had no business coaching collegiate hockey.

They could have saved themselves a whole shitload of money and listened to what others in the program we're saying about him.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:31 pm

Having been on the receiving end of Bancroft’s bullying once a few years ago I can say that part of the complaint was accurate. That guy was an asshole as their operations man.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:35 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:31 pm
Having been on the receiving end of Bancroft’s bullying once a few years ago I can say that part of the complaint was accurate. That guy was an asshole as their operations man.
You are saying THIS Adonis was an asshole: https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... anguage=es

I'm not sure how that could be true!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:24 pm

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:26 pm

I wonder if the Wiseman leaving Islanders was that talks started behind the scenes. His family has always been in A2 while he moved around the hockey world. So UM would save on any moving cost to bring him in.
I would like to know what Red thinks about all this.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:31 pm
You are saying THIS Adonis was an asshole: https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... anguage=es

I'm not sure how that could be true!
When the asshat tells you to go faster knowing you are brand new and he’s used the company for years and knows the rules and then screams at you when you refuse he’s an asshole. It was my 4th day and I took them to Notre Dame for an overnight on like 3 hours notice. I refused to deal with them ever again. Got a 1 week stomach bug at the end of it too. I’m gonna put the whole thing in my book of absolutely insane things seen on the bus.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:55 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:17 pm
Agreement? I told all you guys that Mel was a s*** heel months ago and had no business coaching collegiate hockey.

They could have saved themselves a whole shitload of money and listened to what others in the program we're saying about him.
Mel's employment has been terminated.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:59 pm

:smokin 😂

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:52 pm

Good riddance to Melvin.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic