Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

John Stockton is my favorite now

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Re: John Stockton is my favorite now

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:20 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:52 pm
My kind of guy.
:rollin :rollin :rollin Of course he is! A banned lying, nut job.....just like you!

Stockton is a noted anti-vaxxer, and last year contributed to a snappily-titled documentary called COVID and the Vaccine: Truth, Lies and Misconceptions Revealed.

He erroneously claimed that more than 100 professional athletes have died due to the COVID-19 vaccine.

"I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead – professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court.

Surprisingly, Stockton did not provide any names.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:11 pm

And yet his former teammate and pedophile, Karl Malone, is still a bigger piece of shit than Stockton.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:33 pm

The Mailman is a pedophile?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:49 pm

In 1998, the tabloid newspaper The Globe reported that Malone had been a defendant in paternity lawsuits, filed shortly after Malone began his professional basketball career in the late 1980s. The newspaper alleged that he was the father of three children: two by Bonita Ford, a woman approximately his age from his hometown of Summerfield, Louisiana, and one with Gloria Bell, who was 13 when she gave birth. Malone and Ford were both 17 when twins Daryl and Cheryl Ford were born;[54] Malone was a 20-year-old college sophomore when Bell, at age 13, gave birth to Demetress Bell.[55] In the aftermath of the Globe story, Malone met the Ford twins for the first time since visiting them in the hospital after they were born.[56] Malone did not meet with Bell at that time, and his attorney insisted that Malone had settled the lawsuits before any conclusive establishment of paternity and thus still did not know whether he was truly the father of any of the children.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Malone

I don't know if that meets the technical definition of pedophile, but it's close enough for me, given the girl was 13.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:20 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
My kind of guy.
:rollin :rollin :rollin Of course he is! A banned lying, nut job.....just like you!

Stockton is a noted anti-vaxxer, and last year contributed to a snappily-titled documentary called COVID and the Vaccine: Truth, Lies and Misconceptions Revealed.

He erroneously claimed that more than 100 professional athletes have died due to the COVID-19 vaccine.

"I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead – professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court.

Stockton was never good at playing defense. Why start now?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:19 pm

Isiah Thomas was a better player in his prime than Stockton was in his prime. Thomas being snubbed of a Dream Team slot in 1992 was a total miscarriage of justice.

John Stockton is a piece of shit. Fuck him.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:37 am

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:23 am

Honeyman wrote:
Reagan4prez wrote:
My kind of guy.

How’s it feel to have the top comment on this thread now? LOL

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:06 am

Chrocket87 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:23 am
Honeyman wrote:
Reagan4prez wrote:
My kind of guy.

How’s it feel to have the top comment on this thread now? LOL
:-D :-D :-P :-P. Took me a while.....

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!! (for now).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic