Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jimmy Harbaugh fails in quest to get NFL head coaching job

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Re: Jimmy Harbaugh fails in quest to get NFL head coaching job

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:35 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:16 am
When are these sanctions supposed to be released?
Michigan has a draft notice of allegations. They are negotiating an end to the process, but they want Harbaugh to acknowledge he lied, despite very little evidence. Harbaugh is adamant he did not, so who knows what the next steps will be...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:53 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:35 am
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:16 am
When are these sanctions supposed to be released?
Michigan has a draft notice of allegations. They are negotiating an end to the process, but they want Harbaugh to acknowledge he lied, despite very little evidence. Harbaugh is adamant he did not, so who knows what the next steps will be...
Calling his bluff and suspending him x number of games probably.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:31 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:35 am
they want Harbaugh to acknowledge he lied, despite very little evidence. Harbaugh is adamant he did not, so who knows what the next steps will be...
There are two kinds of people who refuse to admit they lied.

1. Those who didn't lie. if they then admitted a lie it would actually be a lie. Sort of a catch 22.
2. People who actually did lie. By saying they didn't lie they are just doubling down on lies.

Personally I have no opinion on which one Harbaugh is and I haven't really paid attention to what evidence there is other than one of those "he admitted to me, I heard him, but its my word against his" sort of thing.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic