Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Christ.....I gotta root for Michigan

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Christ.....I gotta root for Michigan

Post by Honeyman » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:43 pm

MSU will get a NY6 Bowl, more than likely the Fiesta, if UM wins. Some people think if Oregon wins tonight, we might even get the Rose since and OSU-Oregon rematch isn't all that exciting.

And while I admittedly despise the University of Michigan, my main impetus is always what is best for the Spartans. So Go Bl.........

GO B....

I can't type it. I can't. My fingers freeze up.

Just win you piss yellow and blue bastards.

But always remember, 37-33.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Re: Christ.....I gotta root for Michigan

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:27 pm

It's ok, we can pretend you DON'T know ALL of the lyrics to The Victors, the greatest fight song ever written.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

format this

Re: Christ.....I gotta root for Michigan

Post by format this » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:09 pm

ROLMFAO!!!

I root for both. In fact, one of my first vehicles had a Michigan bumper sticker (OHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE) and a Sparty one (You call it maize, we call it corn).

However, Central Michigan can suck rocks. #WMU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic