Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Congrats Wolvies

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Congrats Wolvies

Post by Honeyman » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:25 pm

Dominated the game, especially on the OL. And...I never thought I would type this....but Harbaugh outcoached Day. Enjoy it, the win is well-deserved. Just remember who gave you your only loss.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Congrats Wolvies

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:38 pm

It's a good win, obviously I am emotional about it. However, it's not as sweet as before, and I shouldn't have to explain why.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:39 pm

FUCK OHIO!!!!!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:40 pm

Great win for Michigan!!! Was wondering if I would ever see this day again. 😎

This big conversions by OSU on 4th down kept the game interesting, but Michigan answered on offense. Haskins is an animal!!!

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:29 pm

Unless we take care of business next week it doesn't much matter as far as I'm concerned.
Like a lot of Wolverine fans I hoped for a win but didn't much think it would happen.

A step son in law however , an MSU grad who hates Michigan bet the money line Michigan would win. I think it was $260 when he placed the bet.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:58 pm

I've been dancing around the house singing Hurts So Good lol. This was just...amazing. Michigan played a great game today. No stupid penalties, no complaints about calls, doing great on first downs, and OSU just didn't have an answer. For once, Michigan didn't give themselves excuses. When Dan Dierdorf got choked up, I welled up a little. Michigan needed this win. It feels great to be a UM fan today.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:15 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:58 pm
I've been dancing around the house singing Hurts So Good lol. This was just...amazing. Michigan played a great game today. No stupid penalties, no complaints about calls, doing great on first downs, and OSU just didn't have an answer. For once, Michigan didn't give themselves excuses. When Dan Dierdorf got choked up, I welled up a little. Michigan needed this win. It feels great to be a UM fan today.
💯

It was a great win!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:03 pm

Congrats to all the scUMsuckers out there, it was a fun game to watch, almost as fun as the snow bowl up the road. :mrgreen:

I thought when McNamara threw that end zone interception on the second series it would deflate the team and everyone in the Little Big House, but ya got 'er done...FINALLY!

Who's next? Iowa? Wisconsin?

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

format this

Post by format this » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:27 pm

Minnesota upset Wisconsin, so Iowa is the B1G West champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to WGN... bring back Steve Cochran ASAP.

EDIT: Steve Cochran IS BACK AT WGN!!!

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:06 am

I'm so happy Michigan beat the Suckeyes and are now going to play in The Big Ten Championship Game I thought it would've been Wisconsin and rematch from early this year. Playing Iowa next week GO Blue.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:02 am

I'm not taking Iowa lightly. The wheels reserve the right to come off the bus at any time. I feel the team has the right attitude right now. Work hard, play hard, be respectful, don't be cocky and respect your opponent. Stop the arrogance and don't trash talk. We paid dearly for Hart's "little brother" comment for years.

I'm just happy the team isn't 9-3 or 10-2 and playing the "Koegel's/Menards Bowl" this year. But even just going to Indy was something I never thought I'd see.

-TurkeyTop

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:48 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:02 am
I'm not taking Iowa lightly. The wheels reserve the right to come off the bus at any time. I feel the team has the right attitude right now. Work hard, play hard, be respectful, don't be cocky and respect your opponent. Stop the arrogance and don't trash talk. We paid dearly for Hart's "little brother" comment for years.

I'm just happy the team isn't 9-3 or 10-2 and playing the "Koegel's/Menards Bowl" this year. But even just going to Indy was something I never thought I'd see.
Agreed. And Iowa is no easy opponent. They are very good against the run and can run the ball themselves.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:00 am

They are not 'wolves'; they are 'Wolverines'. Two different animals.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:34 am

Iowa has been to the conference title game before and probably feels (as a program) that they have unfinished business on their hands.

Definitely will require Michigan to bring its "A" game.

Both Michigan and MSU had unbelievably good seasons. Never thought both schools would win 10+ games this year in the regular season!

Iowa came back from a 21 to 6 deficit to win. So, yet another blown lead + loss for the Huskers. They finished 1 - 9 in Big Ten play this year. Scott Frost needs to be fired.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:45 am

A lot of stars had to align for this to work out the way it did. We probably thought it was gonna be another 3-4 loss season (I sure did), but nobody thought:

*Oregon would hand OSU an early season loss

*MSU and UM would be undefeated through 7-8 games

*That UM had a chance against OSU

*The B1G would be up for grabs

This is the most exciting and unpredictable season of college football I've seen around here in a long, long time. Where the outcome wasn't decided in September.

I also have to wonder if the loss (and blowing the 16 point lead) to MSU maybe finally jiggled something loose. Something happened to Harbaugh and that team this season. This is the weekend I've waited to see for many years.

-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic