Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Congrats Wolvies

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Congrats Wolvies

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:26 am

If Alabama would've lost in OT yesterday evening, that would've been the icing on the cake!

(Notre Dame fans - one of which I am NOT - clearly were rooting for a 'Bama loss.)
I also have to wonder if the loss (and blowing the 16 point lead) to MSU maybe finally jiggled something loose. Something happened to Harbaugh and that team this season. This is the weekend I've waited to see for many years.
I agree.

Michigan did not play its best football against Nebraska or Rutgers (pre-MSU game).

Compare that to two Saturdays ago, when Michigan beat the snot out of Maryland, or four Saturdays ago, where Michigan held Indiana to 7 points

Had Michigan won in East Lansing, I think they would've garnered quite a few first place votes today for #1 team in the nation, although I think Georgia still would be ranked #1. Although Georgia's strength of schedule isn't as good as Michigan's, the number of total blowout wins Georgia has accumulated this year cannot be ignored. Their most impressive win was a 37 - 0 victory over Arkansas.

At the end of the day, where Michigan is ranked in some stupid poll doesn't matter. Michigan controls its own destiny, which is a great place to be this time of year!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:41 am

At the end of the day, where Michigan is ranked in some stupid poll doesn't matter. Michigan controls its own destiny, which is a great place to be this time of year!
Makes it even better. UM didn't back in, didn't have to wait for another game to end, didn't have to hope for another team to win or lose. THEY are in the driver's seat.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:53 am

We forgot how to celebrate 😂

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic