Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

With correct officiating, Michigan is 9-0

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Honeyman

Re: With correct officiating, Michigan is 9-0

Post by Honeyman » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:25 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:00 pm
I don't think one can assume even if the call went in our favor everything after would have been exactly as it was after that.
For starters we would have kicked off and maybe MSU runs the kickoff back for a touchdown. Maybe a key player gets hurt on either team during the MSU possession after the kickoff.
Point is everything after could have been different.
Craig, please stop with your rational thinking. This is a Matt thread. In Matt threads, all calls go against Michigan, Harbaugh makes genius decisions, and the other team cheats.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:09 pm

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:05 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:09 pm
The B1G agrees: https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... igan-state
Link to the BT statement? Or are we just supposed to believe Jimmy?

Here are his comments.....this looks like a cogent, honest response to you?!? https://youtu.be/5LbvbLSczKE

:lol: I just love this! Wimpy Jimmy is still whining about the game 9 days ago....really getting the team prepared for PSU. But I guess when you lose EVERY. BIG. GAME. on the football field, you have to do something to change the narrative.

Here is what Mel Tucker said in his press conference today when he was asked about the targeting call in the Purdue game: "I don't like to talk about bad calls. That's not part of our culture. We don't like to make excuses about anything. I think that makes your program soft and gives your players and coaches a way out."

Thank God he is leading the MSU program and not the lying, whiny, pussy boy Harbaugh.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:45 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:05 pm
Matt wrote:

Here are his comments.....this looks like a cogent, honest response to you?!? https://youtu.be/5LbvbLSczKE

:lol: I just love this! Wimpy Jimmy is still whining about the game 9 days ago....really getting the team prepared for PSU. But I guess when you lose EVERY. BIG. GAME. on the football field, you have to do something to change the narrative.

Here is what Mel Tucker said in his press conference today when he was asked about the targeting call in the Purdue game: "I don't like to talk about bad calls. That's not part of our culture. We don't like to make excuses about anything. I think that makes your program soft and gives your players and coaches a way out."

Thank God he is leading the MSU program and not the lying, whiny, pussy boy Harbaugh.
Quit blowing the guy who is going to leave your program the second he gets another offer, but before he does, at least acknowledge that he does the same damn thing:
Little Mel wrote:“But we do turn them in, because we need clarification. And if I disagree with something, I'll tell them and then we move on, because that's not gonna change the outcome, actually. It happens every week. It's a human performance business, and there's a lot of judgment calls as well.”
Taking points off the board changed the game.

Harbaugh was asked about the calls. Should he have not answered the question?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:45 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:

Quit blowing the guy who is going to leave your program the second he gets another offer, but before he does, at least acknowledge that he does the same damn thing:
Little Mel wrote:“But we do turn them in, because we need clarification. And if I disagree with something, I'll tell them and then we move on, because that's not gonna change the outcome, actually. It happens every week. It's a human performance business, and there's a lot of judgment calls as well.”
Taking points off the board changed the game.

Harbaugh was asked about the calls. Should he have not answered the question?
Where is the BT confirmation?

16 point lead with 20 minutes left and you blew the game. You and Harbaugh just don't have the character to admit you got beat. Again.

Mel 2 Jimmy 0

Just leave and go to Mgoblog with the other delusional UM idiots. Everybody on this board, UM fans included, have all called you out already for your constant whining.
Last edited by Honeyman on Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:59 pm

So no comment about your coach saying it's soft to complain in one breath and then say he does it anyway in the next?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:10 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:59 pm
So no comment about your coach saying it's soft to complain in one breath and then say he does it anyway in the next?
You really don't see the difference? Every coach in the NCAA submits referee calls to their conference authorities for review. But there is one program who consistently blames the calls as the outcome of the game.

I'm sure Harbaugh will blame injuries this week after they get waxxed by PSU.

16 point lead with 20 to go. Punt. Turnover on downs. FG. Fumble. Interception.

Scoreboard bitch. You lost. Again. 10 of the past 14.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:18 pm

Should have been 20 points.

The last 20 are 10-10. Michigan doesn't consistently complain. Harbaugh was asked several times about the situation.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:24 pm

Just like you, all Michigan does is complain. Shit, you were whining about the officiating after a WIN against Wisconsin. They must teach whining as a major in AA. Harbaugh is perfect for that school.

10 out of 14.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:25 pm

Bad calls are bad calls. They should be pointed out.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:25 pm
Unlike the FOX TV broadcast, the officials have the video capabilities to string a bunch of camera angles together to get a clearer and more exact picture of what happened, i.e. was Thornes shin down before the ball came loose. Upon this evidence, they overturned the call on the field.

Are you saying there was some conspiracy to change the call to benefit MSU? If so, why?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:20 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:56 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:25 pm
Unlike the FOX TV broadcast, the officials have the video capabilities to string a bunch of camera angles together to get a clearer and more exact picture of what happened, i.e. was Thornes shin down before the ball came loose. Upon this evidence, they overturned the call on the field.

Are you saying there was some conspiracy to change the call to benefit MSU? If so, why?
There was no incontrovertible evidence to overturn the call on the field, and the B1G acknowledged that. Points were taken off the board.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:48 am

All untrue. The referees reviewed the play and announced that "Upon further review, the QB's leg was down before the ball came out". And the Big Ten has not acknowledged otherwise, Jimmy has just said they did...with zero confirmation from the conference.

Only indisputable fact is Michigan blew a late 16 point lead and lost.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:38 am

The other undisputable fact is that the Michigan defense gave up 5 TDs to Kenneth Walker. That's the real reason they lost the game. Have your players on the field, ready to play, at the snap and you probably win the game.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

BME

Post by BME » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:24 am

Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:

Agree ... Why should I take Harbaugh's word for it? He'd lie like hell if it would help him keep his job.

No integrity, which is par for the course for "Michigan Men" these days.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic