Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

With correct officiating, Michigan is 9-0

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
paul8539

Re: With correct officiating, Michigan is 9-0

Post by paul8539 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:00 am

I remember seeing someplace recently that the head Referee for the Michigan-Ohio State game graduated from Ohio State. Any truth to the rumor?

Even if true, we won the game anyway.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:16 am

IF Michigan had beat State and went 13-0, the committee still would have put them at #2.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:08 pm

Yep. Getting beat by MSU has become irrelevant to Michigan, for this season at least.

MSU still has bragging rights, Paul Bunyan in the trophy case, and a nice trip to Altanta to face off against their former DC.

Great season for all 5 of the Michigan-based FBS schools with all of them getting to a bowl game.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Michigan would be #1 had they beaten MSU for sure. The only undefeated team from a major conference with wins over 2 top ten teams would be rated first without a doubt. But the committee would still have matched them up with Georgia.

Point is moot....they didn't. If Oky State had gotten one more yard, If Auburn had held on vs. Bama, you can play those "what ifs" every year. The top 4 teams are playing each other and will decide who is #1.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:34 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:31 pm
Michigan would be #1 had they beaten MSU for sure. The only undefeated team from a major conference with wins over 2 top ten teams would be rated first without a doubt. But the committee would still have matched them up with Georgia.

Point is moot....they didn't. If Oky State had gotten one more yard, If Auburn had held on vs. Bama, you can play those "what ifs" every year. The top 4 teams are playing each other and will decide who is #1.
I totally agree with in regards to the State outcome though I was pissed like Matt. Time to move on from that.

However, it DOES make a difference with who Michigan plays. The panel of those who ranked us wanted to fuck us. They know Georgia plays the best run defense. Bama would have been an easier matchup, yet they
are the higher seed.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:58 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:34 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:31 pm

I totally agree with in regards to the State outcome though I was pissed like Matt. Time to move on from that.

However, it DOES make a difference with who Michigan plays. The panel of those who ranked us wanted to fuck us. They know Georgia plays the best run defense. Bama would have been an easier matchup, yet they
are the higher seed.
Bama had to be the higher seed, same record and they beat Georgia head-to-head.

They didn't want to fuck you, they just didn't want 2 SEC teams to play each other first.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:14 pm

I hear zero whining about the matchup/draw from anyone actually in the Michigan program.

Fans should follow their example.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:20 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:14 pm
I hear zero whining about the matchup/draw from anyone actually in the Michigan program.

Of course they won't. They don't want excuses to win, but many of us know the real truth. This panel hates the B1G.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:25 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:20 pm
Robert Faygo wrote:

Of course they won't. They don't want excuses to win, but many of us know the real truth. This panel hates the B1G.
No...they love the SEC.

Stop whining. Just beat them on the field.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:51 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 878291002/

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:49 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:51 pm
Robert Faygo wrote:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 878291002/
Thanks for sharing!

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic