Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tyler Bertuzzi jerseys selling like hotcakes in Michigan trailer parks

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Tyler Bertuzzi jerseys selling like hotcakes in Michigan trailer parks

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:41 pm

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Tyler Bertuzzi jerseys selling like hotcakes in Michigan trailer parks

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:43 pm

The guy looks like a Rhodes scholar!

Mullet. Missing teeth. 'Nuff said.

Guy missed much of last season due to injury. Now this. Yzerman should try to unload him.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:17 pm

He truly is an idiot. I like him as a player, but he's not respecting his teammates.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:17 pm
He truly is an idiot. I like him as a player, but he's not respecting his teammates.
How is not respecting his teammates? Tyler wants to remain healthy for his career while you want him to put a liquid into his body that has zero studies of its long term affects on the human body.

The only idiots are the ones who put this stuff in there body without thinking while the cult leader says its ok and safe. Reminds me of that haleys comet cult.

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:56 am

I guess you completely missed the Manny Legace / COVID-19 story that was reported earlier in the week.

Last time I checked, hospitalization & deaths of the unvaccinated far outnumbered those who have received the vaccine.

Completely agree with Matt.
The only idiots are the ones who put this stuff in there body without thinking...
Enjoy your game of Russian Roulette (with COVID).

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:23 pm

4 goals for for Bertuzzi tonight, matching his IQ and the total number of unvaccinated morons in the NHL.

kager

Post by kager » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:49 am

Yeah, unload 'im! 4 goals by the guy in one game, and the Wings still don't get a W out of it.

Trailer parks should demand better.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

SteveS

Post by SteveS » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:49 am

Great game by Tyler but hopefully the Wings don't miss a wild card spot by one point for letting that second point get away last night.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:51 am

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:04 pm
Matt wrote:
How is not respecting his teammates? Tyler wants to remain healthy for his career while you want him to put a liquid into his body that has zero studies of its long term affects on the human body.

The only idiots are the ones who put this stuff in there body without thinking while the cult leader says its ok and safe. Reminds me of that haleys comet cult.
Joe Biden says it's safe to be put in your body, your comments on that please? I await your more than likely stupid politically slanted reply....

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:12 pm

The cunt is in the covid protocol.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:30 am

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:04 pm
Matt wrote:

"Cult leader"? Sleepy Joe sias the vaxx is safe and is encouraging all US citizens to get it and the booster, but you fail to mention that? I guess since you like Joe and Kamala's political views and agenda's, it's ok he encourages the vaxx, but it's evil and "follow the cult leader" when #45 tells you to get vaxxed, right? Liberal hypocrisy at it's finest...

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:57 am

I wouldn't call Matt a hardline "liberal" at all. At some point, it just comes down to common sense. Sure am glad I don't have the mumps today.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:02 am

Look at these Selfish people who got the vaccine and now hurt their team by getting covid.

The Wings announced Saturday morning that head coach Jeff Blashill, assistant coach Alex Tanguay, and players Givani Smith, Carter Rowney and Alex Nedeljkovic were placed in quarantine following positive tests.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/ ... 952343002/

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:30 pm

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Larkin reportedly started crying upon talking about the Bertuzzi trade with the media.

That was interesting, for lack of a better adjective.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sport ... 962584007/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic