Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Notre Dame football

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Notre Dame football

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:48 am

Cincinnati missed two normally easy field goals, couldn't pressure ND's quarterback, and had a bad turnover in late third quarter (I believe), yet still won in South Bend by 11 points!

The Bearcats QB can really sling the ball when allowed to do so. I'm impressed by his game.

Defensively, they stepped up when it mattered.

Thrilled to see the Irish lose at home. :razz

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Notre Dame football

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:14 pm

My cousin played for the Beacats as a center protecting Tony Pike back about a decade ago. Like him or not, Fickel is the real deal.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MasterB

Re: Notre Dame football

Post by MasterB » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:55 am

America wins when ND Overrated loses which is a good thing. I miss ND Overrated playing Michigan & MSU every year.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic